ALL GONE! Many thanks to everyone!

TP18

Hi! I'm moving abroad and, with a heavy heart, I need to clear out all my modern design furniture, lighting, home accessories from my store's overstock (I used to run an online design furniture, lighting and home accessories that I have recently closed). For a lot of this stuff you won't find it nearly as cheap anywhere else so take advantage!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch at 07906 945677

I'm based in East Dulwich and pick up only.

Jenny1 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi TP18. Your list isn't working - not readable.

Use File | Save Page on the browser page, just as it is. Then open the file from the folder you've saved it to.

I'm attaching a version converted to the earlier (.doc) format, though I think that'll act similarly.

ETA: No, interestingly, the .doc file opens ok from the link, at least on my present system configuration.

[ETA Expanded advice 2/9/17] When saving the file from the browser page, ensure it's saved with it's given (.docx) extension. That'll ensure it gets opened in Word (or equivalent such as LibreOffice).

The simplest solution would be ensure that the attached file is a .doc file rather than a .docx one. The conversion is easy. Just Save As the file from Word, as filetype Word 97...2003.doc

PS: I've been looking into what combinations of files, extension name, browser settings and forum software behaviour give rise to the problem, which isn't limited to the file types used (basically zip files) used by modern generations of Office. Though it apparently doesn't affect many users. If your browser _doesn't_ automatically open the .docx file in a Wordlike program it would be useful if you could pm me with the details of your operating system, browser and version used, and, if you can access it, what the browser setting is for dealing with files of that type. That last bit of information will probably be in an Applications section of your browser Preferences or Options.]

3/9 Removed my attached .doc file, as won't be up-to date.

Hi, sent you a message!

TP18 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi! I'm moving abroad in October and - with a

> heavy heart - I need to clear out all my modern

> design furniture, lighting and home accessories.

>

>

> Please find attached a the items i'm selling - i'm

> updating this list regularly. If you have any

> questions please don't hesitate to get in touch at

> 07906 945677

>

> I'm based in East Dulwich and pick up only.

Thanks. The reading anomaly is something that's not obviously simple, and I don't yet understand it. See my PS to post #3 of thread if it does affect you. But it's useful to know that there are many unaffected. I'll be shtumm now.

Hi all, please ensure you check the document attached to the original post as I am regularly updating it. I'm getting lots of queries for things I've already sold and taken off the list so please always refer to the one in the original post for reference. Many thanks!

A lot of my own stuff has gone but i'm still updating regularly so be sure to check back. The stock is going quickly as well so to avoid disappointment (which I have seen on a couple of people's faces!) get in touch soon!

Archived