FREE: Maclaren Techno XT buggy - OLD!

Han

FREE: Would anyone like our Maclaren Techno XT buggy? Please read on so you're fully informed about its condition before you say yes!

We have stopped using it because our youngest no longer needs it, not because it is too knackered to use any more. HOWEVER, it is pretty knackered!!

It is about 8 years old and has gone through 3 children, so it is very well used.

It is functional (we were using it daily until the end of the summer), but the brakes are unreliable, there is a split in the transparent plastic part of the rainhood, and the children have picked most off the rubber bits of the handles.

If you think you might be able to make use of this rather old and somewhat damaged buggy, you are welcome to it. Otherwise I think it will end up at the dump (ie landfill) as I can't think what else we could do with it...

Collect from Crofton Park. (ASAP, please!)

Thanks,

Hannah

• 1 month later...

Hi Lisa,

I'm really sorry but I took it to the dump about 10 days after posting this offer. I would have loved to give it to you, and it broke my heart a little bit throwing it into the dump.

Apologies. I hope you find something else.

Thanks,

Hannah

Archived