Christmas gift vouchers for hypnobirthing antenatal classes at The Mindful Rooms...the perfect gift!

Looking for the perfect present for your pregnant partner, friend, sister or daughter this Christmas?

The Mindful Rooms does lovely gift vouchers for hypnobirthing antenatal classes at The Mindful Rooms. Printed on premium quality card, they come beautifully presented and wrapped in a gift box, with a handwritten message. You will also get a free copy of the brilliant book ?How to Grow a Baby and Push it Out? by fabulous local midwife Clemmie Hooper (aka Mother of Daughters on Instagram), in which she talks about the wonder of hypnobirthing. Hand delivered in time for Christmas guaranteed?along with lots and lots of brownie points for you!

The voucher can be made up for any amount, to cover either the full cost of a course (with or without the monetary value on the voucher) or a contribution towards part of the cost.

A four week antenatal hypnobirthing course for first time parents costs ?315 (per couple)

A refresher antenatal hypnobirthing course costs ?150 (per couple)

Booking is open for February dates onwards and there are lots of dates available throughout the year.

Please do get in touch if you would like any more information about the courses, vouchers, or indeed hypnobirthing in general, I would love to hear from you

Kate

IG: @themindfulrooms

E: [email protected]

Here is a little bit more about me and hypnobirthing:

I'm a local Mum and an NHS doctor and am passionate about holistic healthcare and supporting the psychology that underpins health and wellbeing. I run The Mindful Rooms, offering a range of classes aimed at making time for busy Londoners to recharge. I am especially interested in pregnancy, birthing and the fourth trimester period and one of the classes I run is a Hypnobirthing antenatal course. This is a uniquely designed course providing a complete antenatal education and drawing on themes of mindfulness, NLP and positive psychology.

I used hypnobirthing in both my pregnancies and was amazed over by the results, this spurred me on to train as a KG hypnobirthing teacher. Yes, it has a wacky name but hypnobirthing is actually a very sound birth preparation course, covering everything you could possibly want to know on the subject of birth and beyond. It is a complete antenatal education- in other words the science, physiology and anatomy of birth, all the practical factual information about vitamin K, epidurals, drugs, c-sections, induction, due dates etc etc AS WELL as the 'hypno'

part of hypnobirthing which is about re-framing fears and experiences in a positive way and learning fantastic relaxation and breathing techniques in order to enhance your pregnancy and prepare you for a wonderful, empowering birth. Be that a water birth surrounded by candles or a c-section in theatre..hypnobirthing is non judgemental and is there to give you the tools to prepare you and your birth partner for a positive labour.

Archived