Ladies Salomon ski boots for sale, Size 25.0 UK 6.5 (6)

Marmite-love

More pics upon request.

Excellent condition Salomon ski boots for sale purchased a few years ago in Val d'Isere. I'm only selling after having had an accident here in the UK which means I now need custom made ski boots.

These are brilliant ski boots (I am an ex Junior Team GB racer, hardly worn (worn 2 x one week holidays)and these are also sensitive fit. I am a UK 6 (EU39) but you often size up by had for a ski boot. I paid 340 euros for these.

Selling for ?100.

Thanks for looking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Malumbu said: "I've asked some good questions about how you address 'antisocial cycling" but nobody has offered any answers - as this is a forum I'd be keen to understand." Isn't this what City of London police are now doing, addressing 'antisocial cycling'?
    • A raptor shot into my back garden for a wood pigeon, which managed to get away before it was grabbed. It was very fast and the hawk was smaller than I’d thought it would be, with mid- and dark-brown feathers. Kite? 
    • Worried as only two Egyptian goslings at the pond this evening. Both parents in attendance.  The three of them were looking very healthy this morning. Did anyone see anything? 
    • We do in fact take frozen food ... whatever the form, if its food we generally take it!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In