SOLD: MADE Double Mattress & John Lewis Bedframe

kpburke

I'm moving in with my boyfriend this month, so I'd like to sell my double mattress and bedframe. I need to sell them by Sunday, March 25th.

Mattress

The mattress is the One by MADE. It's a double (dimensions: W135 x L190cm) and is extremely comfortable. It's constructed of three layers (25mm CoolBlue Memory Foam, 25mm Laygel Latex, & 175mm Polyurethane Reflex Foam) plus a soft-knit polyester cover. It's firm, but not rock hard. And you don't sink into the bed like you do with other memoryfoam beds.

I got it in May 2017, so it's less than a year old. I also have spent every weekend (and even some weeks) sleeping at my boyfriend's, so it's got less than 6 months worth of use. Weird to quantify that, but I thought it was worth mentioning. It costs ?450 if bought new.

Bedframe

The bedframe is the Wilton frame by John Lewis. It's just over a year old, but still going pretty strong! Dimensions: H102 x W144 x L202cm. There is about 28cm clearance from the ground to the base, so it's really handy for storing (I've used some under bed storage units from AJ Farmer that fit well). It costs ?175 if bought new.

I live near the Overhill Road bus stop on Lordship Lane. I'd like to sell both items together, but am willing to sell separately. You must pay in cash and will be responsible for picking up the item and transporting it to your location.

8PZOtyw.jpg

ZgR1EQv.jpg

JD0dFj7.jpg

Archived