Open Sunday. We deliver For ?3.50. Courgette and Pumpkin Seedling Sunflowers cheap cheap cheap

bellina

We can now Deliver For a ?3.50 fee to the Driver.

We are The Rock Grove Sheltered housing Gardening Club Based in SE16 by The blue

Cosmos white ?1 each or 4 for ?3

Morning Glory Blue climbers Blue ?1 each or 4x?3

Primulas 6 for ?3

Sunflowers ?1 each or 4x?3

Anemones ?1 or 4 x ?3

Gorgeous Star shape Succulants

?1

Ranucolus ?1 each

Strawberrys ?1 each or

4 for ?3

Pumkin Seedlings small sugar

4x?2

Black Beauty Courgettes seedlings ready to go in 4 x?2

Chillie plants ?1

Crystal Lemon Cucumbers ?1 each

Telegrath Cucumbers 4x?3.

Tigerella tomatoe plants Special offer 6 for ?3.

Address is Rock grove way Sheltered housing unit Se16 3ub

If you haven?t discovered this wonderful place to buy plants, then you really should - well worth the short drive or as she says can deliver too. I have bought several things well about two dozen & much better well I think garden centres and you are given advice as to how to continue to look after them to. If you can bring your own box or bags to carry them home even better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Do also remember that, whilst this is the original there is an unrelated FB presence with a (very) similar name, which might also be prayed in aid. 
    • Yet another increase, its absolutely disgusting. I was charged £7.95 to send documents recorded delivery last week. I asked for the Signed for option that only costs £2.50 but the Post Office refused & said they would only send them recorded delivery. 
    • Thanks Admin for clarifying - I’ve now found the post they used to scrape my telephone number from. So it wasn’t a data breach from EDF, rather my foolishness posting it online 15 years ago…    Still leaving this thread here if that’s ok so that people are aware of this scam and don’t fall foul of it (also to think twice before posting phone numbers here as it can be used by any one as I’ve found out!)
    • There is deliberately nowhere to enter your phone number, name, address etc anywhere when registering an account on this forum. There never has been. There is no way to attach this sort of personal information to your account.  If someone says that EDF has given your phone number, then this is a lie. No personal information is sold to any third party and it is not collected in the first place.     
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In