Stunning large 1 bed flat - ?1400 pcm (Suitable for couples)

Spareroom link:

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=10164130&search_id=659628049&city_id=&flatshare_type=offered&search_results=%2Fflatshare%2Findex.cgi%3F%26search_id%3D659628049%26offset%3D0%26sort_by%3Dprice_high_to_low&

This has been my home for the last year and I have done it up beautifully - I'd love for someone to look after it the way I have! The flat is large so more than suitable for couples.

It's a 2 minute walk to East Dulwich Station, a 7 minute bus ride from Denmark Hill station (4 buses will take you there/drop you off on your doorstep) including the 176 night bus.

First floor flat above a shop so really safe. Water is included, but electricity and gas are top up meters (and actually work out really cheap).

The kitchen is huge and brand new (6 months old) with in-built microwave and dishwasher, and comes with the usual appliances as well as a 6 seater dining table. Really bright and airy, painted all white and gets loads of sunlight.

Parquet flooring throughout the flat, except the kitchen and bathroom which have grey slate tiles. Beautiful solid white pine/oak furniture (coffee table, bookshelves and in-built shelving) in the living room (also incredibly spacious) with 3 seater and 2 seater leather settee set.

The bedroom has a double bed with a large fitted wardrobe, bedside cabinets and chest of drawers), so ample storage space.

The bathroom is also brand new (again 6 months old) with a gorgeous large rain shower head, wall mounted waterfall taps, towel warmer/radiator as well as a toilet and bidet

No deposit, but first 2 months' rent to be paid upfront. Available now.

Thanks,

Hattie

Archived