Rules of the forum

lilly123

really dissappointed in admin of this site, it does clearly state that " This part of the forum is not to be used for commercial or business retailing purposes" please quote me if i am wrong. It has come to my attention along with a few other members, here is an example of just 1 of the members of this forum a private message i had regarding Corallium aka boots.

"facebook page, I think this person up-cycles

> > > furniture and

> > then

> > > sells on for excessive amounts of money. I've

> > > noticed she messages people selling or giving

> > away

> > > free furniture... I wouldn't be impressed if

> I

> > > gave away something in good faith and it was

> > sold

> > > a week later after she has just given it a

> coat

> > of

> > > chalk paint! Especially if someone is in

> real

> > > need and has limited funds to buy anything."

Corallium aka boots has been using this site to sell her items from her business, items that she also advertise on quite a few other selling websites. In a private message from boots she does ask me to edit or delete one of my posts to her as my comments affects her, i private message admin on 7th august to which was read and very kindly did not reply regarding this matter as i am confused to the rules of this forum, (which i did not make), so if someone can enlighten me on the real rules please i would be most grateful.either we can use this site to sell our business/ retail wares or not.

• Administrator

Hi lilly123

Yes I did get a message from you but I also got a message from someone else accusing you of bullying. Sorry I didn't get back to you but I'll handle it from here.

And you are correct, businesses are not allowed to advertise in the for sale section so please flag them up to me, a PM will do.

Thank you for your reply,I assume that this person/ persons who have lied and accused me of being a bully has given you evidence of this? I say persons as they sell their business under different names on the forum, it's just a shame that they not only lie about 1) their name,2) deny selling goods as part of their business on the forum, and 3) accuse me of being a bully,and have the cheek to private message me to ask me to edit or delete my post as it affects them.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

There's a brilliant piece on the cycling quietway consultations by slartji(?), updated this morning and we wonder if ewe could copy/paste and put it in an email to a residents' association in the affected area?

Thanks

Anna