Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageError message when reporting threads
Posted by siousxiesue August 22, 09:01PM

Not sure if this is connected to the recent problems, but I get an error message when trying to report something using the 'report this message' link

messageRe: Error message when reporting threads
Posted by ianr August 22, 10:58PM

I noticed and reported similarly to Mark, at the time when there seemed to be the general message posting problem. After it was, to some extent, cleared up, I have noticed the same SMTP error messages sometimes appearing, for just a few seconds, to be followed by an apparent confirmation that the "report this message" had actually been submitted. I tried a test PM to myself immediately after one of these. That got through ok, so I've assumed that the "report this message" ones got through too, and that the error messages were themselves false and a manifestation of the ongoing intermittent fault. But it would be useful to know if siousxiesue's one did get through or not.

Posted by Administrator August 23, 08:56AM

It's been fixed, for now, but we have no idea why it keeps happening.

--------------------
The Administrator

Posted by siousxiesue September 07, 12:23PM

Administrator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's been fixed, for now, but we have no idea why
> it keeps happening.

It's not worked for me since the original post I'm afraid

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum