Missing PM email notifications?

beigemartin

FAO the Administrator,

I noticed this thread on the "For Sale & Items Offered in ED" board where several people are saying that PM notification emails are not being received. Some of them have confirmed they have checked their spam folders, but some messages are definitely coming through, so it is not clear if it is user specific or seemingly random. Would you be able to investigate, please?

https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,2069415

Thanks

• Administrator

Thanks beigemartin, I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I'll reply here as well. Whilst I can't solve the "people don't reply to PMs" / lack of courtesy problem there does seem to be an intermittent mail sending problem that affects some messages.

We have fixed it and currently it seems ok but we know there's a problem if we're informed by you. If you do notice a problem it would help if you could please email us at [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I just read above there was a problem with e-mail notifications from pm?s

And it starts the problem have been fix, I?m sorry to inform you that there still is a fault

I was sent a pm at approx. 22.20 last night but I haven?t received any e-mail notification as yet

I checked all my folders junk, spam ect but there is nothing from EDF

My notifications used to go direct into my in box but there is nothing as of 20.20 on 14/11/2019

Regards