Help please - lots of threads seem to of been deleleted

Jkidd_Krice

Hi there,

I am a local builder, and about 10-12 links with recommendations for me have disapeared.

If I search under my name, now only 2 threads come up, when there were at least 10-12 previously. I am confident that there is no issue with my work, and just unsure why this has happened and how i can get it resolved. As a local tradesman, I don't advertise, but the forum reccomendations equate to a large percentage of my work.

This was highlighted by my most recent customer, who found me via a link on the forum, and wanted to post a postive recommenation for me and can't find anything now.

Help please!! thank you very much.

Joe Kidd.

• Administrator

Hi

Every now and then we have to clean up the forum database because it gets too big. This usually involves deleting threads which haven't been touched for 4-5 months in various areas of the forum. I suspect your messages may been culled in of these clean ups.

There is a donate link in the bottom left hand corner of every page, please feel free to contribute to this forum that gives you a large percentage of your work. It won't stop old threads being deleted but would be a nice way to show your gratitude.

Thanks for your response.

I am happy to contribute to the smooth running of the forum and have done so (didn't even realise there was a donate function!).

Is is possible to find and restore some a the newer links, there are one or two recent ones (I don't think more than 4-5 months old) and they show a good history of work (maybe 4-5 recomendations on one link). As it stands, 90% of receommendations EDF users have been wiped out. I would really appreciate your help / any guidence.

Thank you

Joe Kidd