Are you a pushy triangle?

Chartwell

I have been sent this online 'personality' test, which besides being rather interesting and spookily close to the mark is all for a good cause too. So what is ED mostly made up of? I came out as a green circle.

Try the new 'BUPA World' personality test

Are you an optimistic circle or a logical square? Are you really a creative squiggle but come across as a pushy triangle? Whether you're an introvert or extrovert, personality defines a person, but do you know who you really are?

To help you discover the true shape and colour of your personality, go to funky personality test

You can also help support Marie Curie Cancer Care by forwarding the survey to your friends and family. BUPA will donate 10 pence each time you forward the survey to a different individual.

Well frankly I'm appalled. I went for yellow squiggle but really I'm a pink square. So I'm a boring big girls blouse alongside Richard Madeley, Philip Schofield and Victoria Beckham?!?! (so vacuous media-whore then). I might as well end it all now frankly.

I notice their career options are even worse than mine, and still no I.T. lol!!!