Some advise needed please!!

Qaz123

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have come on here since I thought this might be a good place to start. I know loads of other men out there have a really big serious illnesses, which would have caused there ED. So to those people I would like to say sorry if if my situation seem trivial and offensive to you.

I am currently looking for some advise as I have been to the doctors and had no real luck in finding any answers and left there more confused than when I went in.

Currently I am 28. Physically fit, I have no stress in my life,had no changes or anything been in a fathful loving relationship for 9 years. Usually we have sex between 3-7 times a week (depending on situations)

About 6 weeks ago I found I was unable to get a erection. And since then it has been gettin worse to the point now where I just don't get one. At the most I get a slight semi. My sexual desiger is there and the pre cum and ejacutaion works fine. Its like my head is going 100mph wanting it as usual but the lift just isn't there.

I have had my wife check the situation when I'm asleep and she says there isn't a lot going on at night when I'm asleep.

I went to the doctors last week and left been told it was all in my head and that was the end of it. I went back yesterday to see another doctor as my life seems ok. The second doctor has arranged blood tests but I have to wait a total of 5 weeks.

This is a frustrating period for me as I don't drink don't do drugs. Have no stress nothing. It has just come out the blue.

I'm just looking for possibilities from other peoples experience with ED so I can ask the doctors if it may be applicable.

One again my problem is just a drop in the ocean compared to other men's situations so if I have offended anyone I am sorry.

Any advise or thoughts on the matter would be much appreciated

Thank you.

Thank you. I have already looked on the nhs site. To be honest I've looked all over the internet and not found much that I can relate to. It has just stopped with no apparent reason.

Zebedee I promise you this is not a joke. I am honestly trying to find out information because I'm kids clutching at straws now. As the first week it didn't bother me. But now it's affecting my home and work life as my head isn't into work.

Once again I don't mean to offend you or anyone else.