Tracking down a Landlord

Hendrix

Evening all

I'm hoping someone can help, we live just off crystal palace road, bought 4 months ago. Our neighbours on the corner are a nightmare, despite asking politely on a number of occasions, parties continue late in to the night, keeping us up a few times a week.

Not to sound too cliche but I've no issue with a good party at the weekend, issue being it's regularly in the garden, backing onto us, until 3-4am most weekends.

Can anyone advise how I track down the owner to make a formal complaint? It's a rented property and despite asking multiple times, nothing has changed.

Its our 1st house and after 9 months of fighting the London property market this is the last thing we need.

Many thanks in advance of any ideas.

Hendrix

Not even ?20 - Title Summary on the new "Basic Service" at the land registry will tell you the owner for ?3. You may get a good owner who deals with it, but your other option would be to contact Southwark noise abatement when it happens on 020 7525 5777, they claim they'll respond within an hour of a complaint.

Hendrix Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thank you, appreciate the help, if anyone has 1st

> hand experience dealing with this I'm all ears on

> the best process...

I know this is a serious issue, and I hope you can resolve it (I too would suggest the Southwark Noise Control route) but I did have to laugh when you said you were "all ears" ....

Thanks for your advice everyone, really helpful, I think I'll try both approaches, Southwark noise police and contacting the landlord, hopefully the last thing the owners want is tenants who are disturbing all their neighbours, although Southwark noise police are helpful you need reported instances building up a noise diary in the middle of the night which is no fun, just wish some people would have more consideration for the people around them, selfish idiots.