We had a dream?

AnotherPaul

A few years ago myself and my partner OneJulia started writing down our dreams. We did it as soon as was practical each day so as to ensure our accounts of the previous nights' night-time mental bedlam were as true to the real thing as possible. We found that by paying attention to our dreams we became better at remembering them and they became more detailed.

So, I thought it would be fun to kick off a last night's dream thread. Please keep it cleanish or mr admin will wake us up and ruin the best bit.

Last night I dreamt that from here to Woolwich was a kind of megaplex shopping centre. It was surprisingly easy to move swiftly across the massive site, I was either not paying attention or flying about (can't be sure). There were many floors and gladly no recognisable brands, retail outlets or people for that matter.

On the far side of this complex there was an old street of derelict red brick terraced houses. At the back of these houses the yards had low walls and broken down fences. I went into one of the gardens, found a really good racer bike and got excited thinking, 'wow, this is such a great thing to find'. Then realised it was broken, don't know why it was, it just was, so I left it and woke up.

AP x

Mine never get very far as I'm so often woken by the kids, but what with this disturbed sleep they have become a bit more vivid. Not that I can remember last night's at the moment... hey ho...

Ant, I know, I have the kids issue too, so much disturbed sleep and general tiredness. A tip for good quick vivid dreams is to put some rosemary or lavender in a cloth bag (clean sock) under your pillow.

can't remember which it was, it's a long time since i did this. i'll have a go over the weekend and report back.

AP

Last night I dreamt that me and my wife were holiodaying in Morocco. We were not very impressed with the hotel room and we were told not to go off the resort as the locals hated us.

As I remember the beach was ok, but we were meant to be there for 2 weeks and we were worried about our cats!

Not a very exciting dreams, although I have a vague recollection of 2 blonde girls in it!