EDF GOLD - Memorable threads of years gone by

Louisa

A quality thread needs Jah Lush, Otta, ????, StraferJack, El Pibe, Jeremy and Mick Mac. And how could I forget bob and *Bob*, DulwichFox and Sue. Many more missed too. SimonM is greatly missed by everyone, and what?s happened to computedshorty?

*sigh*

Louisa.

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Any thread involving Honaloochie B, really.

A Million % right.

Easily, the wittiest and most consistently hilarious person on here over the last decade or so by a Country Mile.

I would love to know him in real life as he was superb.

GSJ57 Wrote:

> Colin the cat flap fitter was EDF gold. Also the

> 'crushed and devalued' thread.

I somehow missed Colin the Catflap Fitter thread. Sadly it disappeared before I saw it.

The privet hedge thread springs to mind and the Osbourne Stewart one as well.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,671002

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,54674

And, as someone said before, the 'crushed and devalued' thread.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,279511,279511#msg-279511

Louisa Wrote:

> and what?s happened to computedshorty?

He wasn't in great health if I remember rightly. I do hope he's OK, as he was a truly amazing story teller. I loved his posts.

The Poo Thread!!! Aaahhh who remembers the Poo thread?

Quickly morphing from incredulous disgust to quick-witted hilarity it was clearly the best thread the forum had ever seen.

Such a shame that the poopetrator (who was easily identifiable at the time as being the stag of a stag do in the EDT) felt so panicked that he and his friends bullied and threatened the OP into having the thread removed.

Not before several thousand EDFers had read it of course.

😂

When Gingerbeer introduced herself on here - that thread was good. the sharks circled.

GB is well and dandy and in USA, Im a FB friend. She was great fun and loved London.

Alan Medic Wrote:

> I think woodrot came and went under different

> names. Gingerbeer was American and came here on a

> temporary basis if I remember correctly.