Forum Sponsors

https://www.andreavladovaphotography.co.uk/

Glazer Delmar

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 30 May, 2018 18:12

To be honest, it's more that I find your muddled logic and convoluted posts incredibly tedious. Sorry.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by flocker spotter 30 May, 2018 18:18

JoeLeg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Precisely.
>
> When moderates and centrists refuse to have
> difficult conversation like immigration and
> segregation, they automatically cede the debate to
> the extreme edges. Reasonable, tolerant people
> suddenly find themselves accused of all sorts of
> nonsense and have no way back in.
>
> Is there a problem with immigration? Well, a lot
> of people seem to think so, so we should be
> talking abut it. But we donít, so only the idiots
> get airtime, and they make tremendous headway
> before anyone else has realised the race is on.
>
> ETA - I was responding to an erudite and
> reasonable post from flocker who has now deleted
> it, not sure why.

sorry, it seemed to be stating the obvious and was dragging in periperahl/ not so perihperal issues like brexit.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by JoeLeg 30 May, 2018 19:11

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To be honest, it's more that I find your muddled
> logic and convoluted posts incredibly tedious.
> Sorry.

This is exactly the problem. Attitudes like this are exactly the problem.

I suspect thereís many areas on which I and QD will never agree, but Iím at least willing to talk and debate on things that need it. When you dismiss people like that itís essentially Ďno-platformingí, a remarkably childish way of dealing with disagreements. Too many of us, on both side of any debate, have just stopped listening to the other side. That has to change.

Can you explain where his logic is muddled and convoluted? Because it seems pretty clear to me.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:30:19:12:42 by JoeLeg.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by rendelharris 30 May, 2018 20:23

Quia Differt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


> The above comment also applies to many Jewish
> people. The Business I started in 1995 involved a
> myriad of Jewish competitors and most became
> friendly rivals but knowing many of them well it's
> obvious that they prefer to socialise and, where
> possible, live among their own Race.

The Jews are not a race, and take considerable offence at being described as such, despite the fact that those who have wished to segregate/exterminate them have frequently claimed that they are. Can't believe this still has to be pointed out.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 30 May, 2018 20:46

No, JoeLeg: as I said already, it's too tedious and time-consuming. You'll have to find someone else to argue with, I'm aftaid.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by JoeLeg 30 May, 2018 20:57

(Edited because, you know what Rendell, you're absolutely right. Thanks for the moment of clarity)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:30:21:01:33 by JoeLeg.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 30 May, 2018 21:37

rendelharris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quia Differt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
>
> > The above comment also applies to many Jewish
> > people. The Business I started in 1995 involved
> a
> > myriad of Jewish competitors and most became
> > friendly rivals but knowing many of them well
> it's
> > obvious that they prefer to socialise and,
> where
> > possible, live among their own Race.
>
> The Jews are not a race, and take considerable
> offence at being described as such, despite the
> fact that those who have wished to
> segregate/exterminate them have frequently claimed
> that they are. Can't believe this still has to be
> pointed out.

Jewish Nation.

I have to say I can't understand your motive for continuing after the initial :

"The Jews are not a race, and take considerable
> offence at being described as such ".....

I would have thought that would have sufficed or better still simply saying " The Jews are a Nation" but then to add the connection that those who wish to segregate/eterminate them was rather superflous but I dare say you had your reasons ..

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by dbboy 30 May, 2018 22:00

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon probably says some Things people agree with and others people Disagree with but probably these are things people may think privately but would rather not say them publicly to prevent offence.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by rendelharris 30 May, 2018 23:06

Quia Differt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rendelharris Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Quia Differt Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> >
> > > The above comment also applies to many Jewish
> > > people. The Business I started in 1995
> involved
> > a
> > > myriad of Jewish competitors and most became
> > > friendly rivals but knowing many of them well
> > it's
> > > obvious that they prefer to socialise and,
> > where
> > > possible, live among their own Race.
> >
> > The Jews are not a race, and take considerable
> > offence at being described as such, despite the
> > fact that those who have wished to
> > segregate/exterminate them have frequently
> claimed
> > that they are. Can't believe this still has to
> be
> > pointed out.
>
> Jewish Nation.
>
> I have to say I can't understand your motive for
> continuing after the initial :
>
> "The Jews are not a race, and take considerable
> > offence at being described as such ".....
>
> I would have thought that would have sufficed or
> better still simply saying " The Jews are a
> Nation" but then to add the connection that those
> who wish to segregate/eterminate them was rather
> superflous but I dare say you had your reasons ..

Because I think someone peddling the same pernicious filth should be called on it. That's my reason. You have a superficial veneer of "oh I'm engaging in reasonable debate" but in fact a lot of what you say is pretty nasty, e.g. you "know" that Jews buy up houses in certain streets to keep others out? That Asians are prepared to do business with others but prefer to remain within their community otherwise? You're a pretty unpleasant individual, as far as I can see - probably why, as per the Louisa thread, you were banned under another name.

If you must reply, please don't bother telling us how many black women you have dated as some peculiar badge of tolerance, because it's frankly creepy.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 01:55

rendelharris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quia Differt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > rendelharris Wrote:

> Because I think someone peddling the same
> pernicious filth should be called on it. That's
> my reason. You have a superficial veneer of "oh
> I'm engaging in reasonable debate" but in fact a
> lot of what you say is pretty nasty, e.g. you
> "know" that Jews buy up houses in certain streets
> to keep others out? That Asians are prepared to
> do business with others but prefer to remain
> within their community otherwise? You're a pretty
> unpleasant individual, as far as I can see -
> probably why, as per the Louisa thread, you were
> banned under another name.
>
> If you must reply, please don't bother telling us
> how many black women you have dated as some
> peculiar badge of tolerance, because it's frankly
> creepy.

"pernicious filth" ???

Even by the prodding/wind-ups here that is a quite breath-taking nadir and I am not rising to the bait at all and going to reply in kind because we both know who will suffer the consequences and it most certainly will not be you rendell.

Now as regards Jewish people. I have written at length about my admiration for what they have achieved both in The UK and Worldwide. Their deserved success is quite extraordinary. In The East End they were over 200,000 strong and now only 4,000 remain as they rest have moved onwards and upwards from the ( often ) slums they first came to.

They have achieved great success in Academia, The Law,Accountancy The Media and many other Professions and they are around 25% of the Members in the Professional Associations of those groups which is staggering considering they are only 1/200th of the UK populace i.e.They out-perform their numbers by 50 times. this by sheer hard work being family-orientated, having a strong network and being exceptionally shrewd and clever and passing these attributes down.

HOWEVER , firstly I was not talking about " certain streets" plural but "one cul-de-sac in North London" singular.

Now is your point that you find this hard to believe ( properties in this Cul-De-Sac are over £1 Million after all by the way )and ,if so, you are incredibly naive and very wrong or you just don't think that I should have told this true anecdote ?

The supreme irony is that I have cleaned up this story immensely and if you were capable of having a friendly and civilised and mutually tolerant conversation in a Pub I would tell you the whole story which I am definitely not sharing in Public here so you will forgive my hilarity if you thought that was bad.

As for the comment you made regarding my comments about Asians. Once again I have written extensively about their amazing contribution to our Society displaying similar attributes to Jewish people i.e They are very Family-orientated and hard-working and again they are, in general, successful, accordingly.

However I'm speechless how you have failed to have noticed what I have said. It can only be that you, literally, do live in the metaphoric "bubble" and are surrounded by like-minded people most of the time. May I gently suggest , just once in a while Rendell, that you enter and have a prolonged stay in the real world out there. You could start by speaking to any of your friends in any of the areas that I mentioned and see if they do not also feel that Asian people, in general with some exceptions, like to live with others who share their Culture and Religion and Race.

I have to say that you are the classic caricature of someone who is educated and knows the technically correct terms amd laws even quoting paragraphs and sub-sections, where appropriate, but you seem to have remarkably scant knowledge of the World out there. " Street" you are not ! ! There is a two-word term for someone like that, the first of which is "educated". lol

As for me being "unpleasant". Again , ad nauseum, I note the boring old tactic of putting someone on the defensive but I will say I disguise this perceived " unpleasantness" well as in the last 48 hours I have had someone repair my Central Heating and , independently, a neighbour repair my Electric Hob and it's re-wiring both for free. I have had a Mauritian customer/friend insist on paying for my Take-Away and my Nepalese next-door neighbour ( Ex-Gurkha) give me a plate of their home-made food with accompanying Roti nepalese bread. ( I hated it-that's gratitude for you ! )

I must be disguising my unpleasantnes really well then as I obviously also disguise my " casual racism" as after 37/38 years of the afore-mentioned friendships that you find creepy you would have thought someone at some point would have suggested or told me I am /might be a Racist.
Maybe none of them have noticed n'est-ce pas ?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:02:17:06 by Quia Differt.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by rendelharris 31 May, 2018 10:19

Too much drivel to be worthy of a reply of similar length. You want to take some water with it son.

I shall simply note that my alleged "bubble" must be a fairly extensive one, being married to a woman of Asian heritage and thus part of an extended Asian family, also having taught in inner-city secondary comps for many years. Of course I'm not as "street" (what are you, twelve?) as someone like you who lives on the Kent border and has supposedly dated black women. Oh and a Mauritian paid for your takeaway, how can you possibly be a racist! Pitiful.

Your supposed loveliness is somewhat undermined by the fact that, in the words of Admin, "in your previous incarnation as the skin-crawling misogynist casual-racist Tony London Suburbs you were banned for making the forum an unpleasant place to be." I see no real difference between your previous incarnation and this one, however many weasel words you attempt to shroud your nastiness in.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:10:34:02 by rendelharris.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 11:19

rendelharris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too much drivel to be worthy of a reply of similar
> length. You want to take some water with it son.

"son"..Rude AND .Patronising.
>
> I shall simply note that my alleged "bubble" must
> be a fairly extensive one, being married to a
> woman of Asian heritage and thus part of an
> extended Asian family,

Given that you dismissed my 37/38 years of close-up knowledge of The Black Community then I trust you understand if I equally (ridiculously ) dismiss your first-hand knowledge of The Asian Community.

having taught in
> inner-city secondary comps for many years.

PLEASE tell me you are joking. I beseech you !!!

You have displayed nothing other than having a nasty line in rhetoric with the odd smear/slur thrown in (like the disgustingJewish extermination link ) ,a rigid, fixed and closed mind and I can see you are are extremely intolerant of someone who has made a sustained effort to be polite and reasonable and through much wider and greater experience does not share your view on many things.


as someone like you who lives on the Kent border
> and has supposedly dated black women. Oh and a
> Mauritian paid for your takeaway, how can you
> possibly be a racist! Pitiful.

Unlike you I presume ,I was born right in the heart of INNER South-East London next to the ( then ) biggest council estate in Europe so have forgotten more about the reality of living in the HEART of London then you'll ever know "son"

> You supposed loveliness is somewhat undermined by
> the fact that, in the words of Admin, "in your
> previous incarnation as the skin-crawling
> misogynist casual-racist Tony London Suburbs you
> were banned for making the forum an unpleasant
> place to be." I see no real difference between
> your previous incarnation and this one, however
> many weasel words you attempt to shroud your
> nastiness ...

I tried DESPERATELY NOT to drag Admin into this, even to the extent that I did one edit on the last comment I made last night and that was to remove a reference to what they did as you have described.

Let's just say that despite the attempts to the contrary one would hope all posters would have an open mind and judge me on my current views and statements and speak as they find.

I hope I am never on a Jury with you RH. You are INtolerant, have a fixed, closed mind and as you said it wouldn't matter what I said or did hereafter you are never going to change your view "son" and you a TEACHER..

Frankly it's a disgrace.

Now as I am only interested in friendly, sociable, open, engaging Debate with people who are like-minded and you have conclusively shown the complete antithesis of that then I will ask you respectfully ( something Teacher you have spectacularly failed to do ) to not bother me with your unique level of intransigence and you a TEACHER..Dear Lord !!

It's pointless discussing anything with you but our communication HAS given me a personal insight into why we are experiencing problems over contentious issues because you LITERALLY can not state your views without disrespect, rudenes,patronisation and personal attacks..and you a Teacher sad smiley

Now et's END this correspondence and let others return to the Subject matter RH ...

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by rendelharris 31 May, 2018 11:22

Drivel on all you want you silly little man, you'll always be a "skin-crawling misogynist casual-racist" to me. Who believes the propagnda disseminated in the videos of Britain's most notorious neo-fascist.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:11:27:59 by rendelharris.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 31 May, 2018 11:37

Agreed, Rendel.

The real point, in my view, is that QD feels the NEED to download his bigoted views on any group that's not white, British (I suspect English would be closer to the mark) and male. Pretending it's a 'debate' and bookending it with concessions is just an attempt to make that look reasonable and acceptable. It isn't.

Hope Admin puts a stop to it.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 12:22

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Agreed, Rendel.
>
> The real point, in my view, is that QD feels the
> NEED to download his bigoted views on any group
> that's not white, British (I suspect English would
> be closer to the mark) and male. Pretending it's a
> 'debate' and bookending it with concessions is
> just an attempt to make that look reasonable and
> acceptable. It isn't.

The fact that you thought Joe Leg was "arguing" when all he was doing was engaging in a Debate says it all.
>
> Hope Admin puts a stop to it.

I was having a perfectly, pleasant interesting Debate with JoeLeg until rendell hijacked it and it's exactly the same 2 posters who took over the other thread iro Louisa. Now history is repeating itself.

I have commented on numerous threads recently praising the French Hero on the thread you started , for example and creating the thread iro Tessa Jowell so you are only seeing what you want to see. Confirmation Bias I believe one of you called it.

I am giving my views on all manner of things and encouraging debate, that's all. We can't all have your views and different life experience, sadly RPC

PLEASE . I am sure if you and rendell stop hijacking the threads I am contributing on then everything will be fine as it was when JoeLeg and I were chatting, very amicably.

Now AGAIN back to the Subject matter...



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:12:24:11 by Quia Differt.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 31 May, 2018 13:06

Others might argue that you're 'hijacking' threads with your pernicious ideas, QD.

If this is a debate, your underlying argument or point of view appears to be 'people from other ethnic / religious groups are different from me, they're not integrating into this society (but because they're different from me actually I don't want them to).' Does that nail it?

In other words, you're spreading racism.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 13:42

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Others might argue that you're 'hijacking' threads
> with your pernicious ideas, QD.
>
> If this is a debate, your underlying argument or
> point of view appears to be 'people from other
> ethnic / religious groups are different from me,
> they're not integrating into this society (but
> because they're different from me actually I don't
> want them to).' Does that nail it?

> In other words, you're spreading racism.

I will indulge you one last time RPC and you are not going to provoke or lure me in.

I ENCOURAGE Societies where we can try and live TOGETHER . Actually the whole point is I DO want all people to live together which is why I do NOT like it when they do not try very hard to.

My hobby was visiting London's 500 " Villages" and I have now visited most and I see more and more the continuous spread of areas of one predominant race only. It's the opposite of what you may think I want but by not doing or saying anything through inertia we are doing nothing about it and at my age this is NOT about "me" because I will not see the problems that lie ahead if we do not do something or, at least, start talking.

Otherwise we are in real danger of being like vast Urban areas of The USA.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:13:45:13 by Quia Differt.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 31 May, 2018 13:59

Then perhaps you should think more before posting as in my view (and I've been on the receiving end of some sexist barbs from you that I didn't rise to) you're coming across as divisive, so the opposite of what you say is your intention.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by rendelharris 31 May, 2018 14:16

A thread concerning Britain's most notorious neo-fascist, QD posts approvingly about his videos as if they're true, complaining he never sees anything about it in the Guardian. QD gets pulled up on this and various other unpleasantness, such as calling Jews a a race. QD whines the thread has been hijacked. Excellent. Skin crawling casual racist misogynist.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by flocker spotter 31 May, 2018 14:42

words. lots of words.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 14:44

rendelharris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A thread concerning Britain's most notorious
> neo-fascist, QD posts approvingly about his videos
> as if they're true, complaining he never sees
> anything about it in the Guardian. QD gets pulled
> up on this and various other unpleasantness, such
> as calling Jews a a race. QD whines the thread has
> been hijacked. Excellent. Skin crawling casual
> racist misogynist.

Calling Jews a Race was simply a mistake. You have no credibility in my eyes as your mind is totally fixed and nothing will change your view. It's just frightening that you actually influence our next generation.

ONCE AGAIN back to the original subject and prod and smear and abuse as much as you want but I shall not respond to either you or RPC again so the stage is yours little Man.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by rendelharris 31 May, 2018 14:52

Quia Differt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rendelharris Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A thread concerning Britain's most notorious
> > neo-fascist, QD posts approvingly about his
> videos
> > as if they're true, complaining he never sees
> > anything about it in the Guardian. QD gets
> pulled
> > up on this and various other unpleasantness,
> such
> > as calling Jews a a race. QD whines the thread
> has
> > been hijacked. Excellent. Skin crawling casual
> > racist misogynist.
>
> Calling Jews a Race was simply a mistake. You have
> no credibility in my eyes as your mind is totally
> fixed and nothing will change your view. It's just
> frightening that you actually influence our next
> generation.
>
> ONCE AGAIN back to the original subject and prod
> and smear and abuse as much as you want but I
> shall not respond to either you or RPC again so
> the stage is yours little Man.

Very much back to the original subject, you spoke approvingly of the propaganda videos of Britain's most notorious neo-fascist, whom this thread concerns, complaining that the Guardian (amusingly misspelled, very witty, that did make me laugh - the first time I saw someone doing it in about 1975) didn't cover this apparent "truth". Was that "simply a mistake" as well?

Please feel free not to respond to me, the less you do the better. In fact, as you have previously been banned from this forum for being a skin crawling casual racist misogynist, and you don't live anywhere near East Dulwich, do you have any reason to be here at all except to troll and spout your poorly disguised racist claptrap?



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:15:01:58 by rendelharris.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by edcam 31 May, 2018 15:17

Yep. Definitely creepy. I see what Admin meant in the Louisa thread.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 31 May, 2018 15:31

The now-deleted 'gender stereotypes' thread wasn't pleasant.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by edcam 31 May, 2018 15:33

Quite happy not to have seen that one!

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 16:45

rendelharris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
RH....

> Very much back to the original subject, you spoke
> APPROVINGLY of the propaganda videos of Britain's
> most notorious neo-fascist, whom this thread
> concerns, complaining that the Guardian didn't cover this apparent "truth". Was
> that "simply a mistake" as well?

I made an error calling The Jews a Race and as soon as it was pointed out I accepted the mistake immediately.
Ever made a mistake ? ( apart from going into Teaching that is ? )

Now as we HAVE finally returned to the Subject I shall answer your point and ignore the usual frothing fascist nonsense because that is exactly what you are mein freund. Have a Whisky or something to calm you. I suggest "Teachers! "..I bet you haven't heard that one either, mon ami.

You will note the capitalisation below. Firstly this is what I ACTUALLY SAID :

" He knew the rules so on that basis it appears a fair cop.

INTERESTING to hear his address at The Oxford Union which is on You Tube particularly his videos of what is actually happening in his Hometown of Luton and also it shows the treatment Stacey Dooley, The BBC Reporter received when accompanying a Muslim March there which is also her Hometown."

Now I pray you don't teach our language as where does it say I APPROVE of what he said ? NOWHERE ! You simply LIED through your teeth Son.

Since when did saying something was "interesting" mean it's "approval?? ". YOU SIMPLY LIED.

In fact at no point did I say I approved of what he said . You simply INVENTED me saying that.

See rendell you make mistakes too though it wasn't a mistake just a blatant lie.

I DO approve of him showing videos of The BBC Reporter Stacey Dooley being verbally abused .

So perhaps YOU could answer a question or two now matey :

Have you actually seen these videos and, if so, what do you feel about the following ?

1/ How do you feel about the videos clearly showing the stoning of Black and White Families to force them out of the area?
2/ How do you feel about this Woman ( Stacey Dooley ) being clearly abused for her dress sense on the march?
3/ How do you feel about these Guys saying they ONLY obeyed Sharia Law and would disregard our Laws?
4/ Were these videos ever commented on in The Guardian then ?

The stage is yours mi amigo. I shall exeunt stage left as I will interested to hear how you intrepreted my comments about what he SAID as "approval" as well as your answers to the above or are you going to avoid the questions like you would like to avoid any meaningful Debate about it ?

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 16:54

edcam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quite happy not to have seen that one!

Hi Eduardo . I wondered when the final part of this UNholy Trinity was going to emerge.

I think you owe me an apology don't you Old Chap?

You said I got " caught out" implying that I tried to return here undetected from my first appearance. That was because Admin simply said "Untruth" when I said I put exactly the same E-Mail address. It transpired the ONLY difference was that I stated my my name , exactly like before, but with ".com" after my name instead of the suffix ".co.uk " so as you can plainly see no deception was attempted so I was not " caught out" at all.

What say you now ?

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 31 May, 2018 16:54

'the usual frothing fascist nonsense'? That's pretty rich.

'Exeunt'. Thought so.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by Quia Differt 31 May, 2018 17:03

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 'the usual frothing fascist nonsense'? That's
> pretty rich.

Depends on your interpretation of fascist RPC.

It's characterized by forcible suppression of opposition. The "forcible" being in words not physical .

>
> 'Exeunt'. Thought so...as in Love Labours Lost: Exeunt.

As our Teaching friend finally returned to the subject I replied and shall eagerly await his ripostes



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:05:31:17:06:03 by Quia Differt.

messageRe: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
Posted by edcam 31 May, 2018 17:08

The same as I said before since you ask.

Quia Differt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> What say you now ?

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum