Where can I watch NFL games in East Dulwich?

shoshntosh

At my house!! ;) I'm obviously kidding, but as an American, I have been an NFL fan for 22 years. I've bought the NFL GamePass and if you enjoy it, you might consider it as well - just a thought if you can't find a local venue that airs any of the games.

Jenna

On BT TV Sports channel. A great selection of live NFL and College games, as well as live baseball and basketball.

Not much British sport on BT Sport, but if you like NASCAR, IndyCar, NFL, CFB, NLB etc., you could get a BT Vision account and invite your buddies around for the big games?

It would be great to find a local place that would show games. I am partial to the Patriots, but also love watching the Cowboys and the Browns (I know, an odd assortment). But my son loves watching ALL the teams play. I did at one point have the game pass but then I got a bit huffy that it didn't include the playoff games -- but I see now it's probably the way to go! Thanks everyone!

• 8 months later...