Tommy Robinson and DHFC

malumbu

Hopefully this will provoke some debate. Looks like footy fan and all round 'nice guy' Tommy has a close association with DHFC. Not the 'right on' Dulwich Hamlet with close associations with more left wing causes, and links with like minded teams across the channel, but the conservative American organisation (I stop short of think tank). Interestingly not only the Grauniad picked up on this (who should have also noted the potential confusion on their own backyard) but the Mail.

Anyway TR and his pro Brexit lot marching today, an irrelevance and distraction or sign of things to come? And Momentum marching with those against leaving the EU. Confused or what.

'some debate' on here-, about THAT sort of thing....the fact that the DHFC (David Horowitz Freedom Centre) has a website called 'Jihad Watch' means that it has been branded 'islamophobic'...like anything else, (or anyone else) that points out the honest truth about what is, and what has been, going on...which, of course, is all that T. Robinson has EVER done- and I daresay the DHFC..... c'mon rendelharris join the 'debate'

uncleglen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> 'some debate' on here-, about THAT sort of

> thing....the fact that the DHFC (David Horowitz

> Freedom Centre) has a website called 'Jihad Watch'

> means that it has been branded

> 'islamophobic'...like anything else, (or anyone

> else) that points out the honest truth about what

> is, and what has been, going on...which, of

> course, is all that T. Robinson has EVER done- and

> I daresay the DHFC..... c'mon rendelharris join

> the 'debate'

Thanks for the invitation, and it would be quite easy to make an antisemitic racist Islamaphobe neo-fascist supporter like yourself look a complete fool, but your own words have already done the job for me.

Gerrard Batten said in an interview last week that he wonders if he has done the right thing but he is looking at what Tommy can bring ie avenues to money (American) and new members. Given that the EDL, FLA, DFLA etc are all proscribed organisations form UKIP (Even Tommy can not join them lol). Batten might be wishful thinking there.

UKIP was always the "acceptable face" of the hard right... if you fraternise with that lot, you're either a racist, or you knowingly turn a blind eye to racism, or you're incredibly stupid.

Tommy Robinson and his ilk getting involved with UKIP is probably a good thing if it means their true agenda is a little more transparent.

uncleglen Wrote:

> 'some debate' on here-, about THAT sort of

> thing....the fact that the DHFC (David Horowitz

> Freedom Centre) has a website called 'Jihad Watch'

> means that it has been branded

> 'islamophobic'...like anything else, (or anyone

> else) that points out the honest truth about what

> is, and what has been, going on...which, of

> course, is all that T. Robinson has EVER done- and

> I daresay the DHFC..... c'mon rendelharris join

> the 'debate'

Tommy Robinson is receiving support and funding from foreign, unaccountable sources looking to push political agendas on the U.K.. He is at best naive and I personally think he is treading dangerously close to, shall we say, working with foreign agents against the best interests of this nation.

I do not argue with the idea that we must be vigilant against those who would seek to introduce a way of life not compatible with what people in this country consider to be civilised, but I would also argue that the intelligence services have already had considerable success in handling that threat.

Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk have a very keen interest specifically in Islam, to the extent that he excused paedophilic behaviour in his white compatriots and is now openly admitting that he is only interested in anti-Islamic action.

He does not have the aim of helping this nation, rather his intention is to introduce, little by little, an environment hostile to members of a specific religion with the a of removing them from society. And then what will come next we wonder?

You have to be a special kind of stupid not to see that when even Farage disowns you, the game is up.

Football Lads Alliance? EDL? Britain First? All birds of a feather. They are not interested in making a better Britain; they are throwbacks who yearn for a time when the white man was dominant.

?All that T Robinson has ever done? is to try and present himself as ?just a man of the people?. He is not. Do you know how reviled he was by serving and former service personnel - of all political persuasions - for that service station stunt? He had very few friends in this country, which is why he seeks help from abroad.

You should be very concerned about the bedfellows he keep, and the influence he seeks to allow into our society. I?d suggest you look a little closer at Yaxley-Lennon.

sausagefingers Wrote:

> god radical liberals at it again . we voted to

> leave and leave means leave

What a highly imaginative slogan, well done. Even if you stick to the moribund and foolish belief that the law of the United Kingdom cannot be adapted and amended as circumstances dictate (let alone that the result of a non-binding referendum must be slavishly followed at all costs) you can still object to neo-fascists marching in the street, whatever the particular cause they've chosen to hang their hate on.

Back under the bridge, troll. What is it with those of your ilk and punctuation, by the way?

sausagefingers Wrote:

> god radical liberals at it again . we voted to

> leave and leave means leave

Cool story bro...

What the %^*= does that have to do with Mr Yaxley-Lennon?

Did you just want to ?stick it? to those liberals because you can?t think of anything to counter the points about your poster boy for British values?

Yeah, that?s pretty much what I figured. If you want to argue about what ?Leave? means, take it to the Brexit thread.