> >

> >

> > Do these things work or do they get stuck all

> the

> > time ?

>

>

> They get stuck all the time.

Depends how full your home is. Mine used to dislike the legs of the dining room table. I use a Dyson now - very lightweight and charge only lasts 20 minutes, so I can pace myself. Makes for concentrated bursts of cleaning!

My granddaughters (9 and 11) practically fight to use my daughter's cordless Dyson.

The later models go for a much longer time than 20 minutes when fully charged (provided you don't have them on full power) and also have a larger container for dust/fluff, so you aren't constantly emptying them.

They are more expensive though. I'm saving up for one :))

There's a Dyson shop at the Marble Arch end of Oxford Street, however they didn't seem to know much about the models they were selling. The current top end model is only sold direct from Dyson, though John Lewis sells the two models next down in price.

They differ in the attachments they come with and the colour of the "stick" (red, gold or purple). The Dyson shop was unable to tell me whether you could buy all the attachments separately (because the ones I wanted didn't come with the colour "stick" I wanted).

Pretty basic information, one would have thought. I left their shop telling them not to bother, I would google it, which I could see them doing in a corner. GRRRRRRRR.