Forum Sponsors

007Handyman
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageOnline course websites
Posted by TiTo February 09, 10:53AM

I was wondering if anyone has experience with online course websites? I'm thinking of studying online, while I'm on maternity, but I had to find out that some of these websites are scam.
Does anyone know a trustful one, please?
Thanks for reading my post.

messageRe: Online course websites
Posted by IlonaM February 09, 11:32AM

There are plenty of trustworthy providers - it just depends what you'd like to study. If you google Moocs you'll find a range of free accredited courses from around the world (including the Open University, various universities, Reed etc.).

As an example see: [www.ed.ac.uk] - free short courses from Edinburgh university
and [www.open.edu] - courses from the OU

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 09, 11:34am by IlonaM.

Posted by TiTo February 09, 02:17PM

Thank you very much. All are very useful, I appreciate it.

Posted by se22cat February 09, 02:32PM

If you want to learn some creative skills, lynda.com is fantaztic and you get a free trial to see if it suits you too

Posted by Jennys February 09, 05:43PM

Future learn has a very wide range of interesting g courses, mostly from universities, which are completely free. Do Have a look at their website. I have done one and enjoyed it immensely. You would only pay for a certificate if you wanted one.

Posted by TiTo February 10, 11:45AM

All comments are very much appreciated. Thank you

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum