Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/
xxxx
www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageOnline course websites
Posted by TiTo February 09, 10:53AM

I was wondering if anyone has experience with online course websites? I'm thinking of studying online, while I'm on maternity, but I had to find out that some of these websites are scam.
Does anyone know a trustful one, please?
Thanks for reading my post.

messageRe: Online course websites
Posted by IlonaM February 09, 11:32AM

There are plenty of trustworthy providers - it just depends what you'd like to study. If you google Moocs you'll find a range of free accredited courses from around the world (including the Open University, various universities, Reed etc.).

As an example see: [www.ed.ac.uk] - free short courses from Edinburgh university
and [www.open.edu] - courses from the OU

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 09, 11:34am by IlonaM.

Posted by TiTo February 09, 02:17PM

Thank you very much. All are very useful, I appreciate it.

Posted by se22cat February 09, 02:32PM

If you want to learn some creative skills, lynda.com is fantaztic and you get a free trial to see if it suits you too

Posted by Jennys February 09, 05:43PM

Future learn has a very wide range of interesting g courses, mostly from universities, which are completely free. Do Have a look at their website. I have done one and enjoyed it immensely. You would only pay for a certificate if you wanted one.

Posted by TiTo February 10, 11:45AM

All comments are very much appreciated. Thank you

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum