Woman looking in bins

Meg64

Please remove name,address from papers, as a Woman was looking through my bins and wouldn't stop even though I banged on the window and shouted out to her, I came out and asked what she was doing looking for in my bins, she said shoes and then went off to look in the next bins next door, my daughter got in her car and followed her up the road and she was getting people's letters with name and address's on, so my daughter pulled them off her and told the resident of the home. He said this isn't the first time she done this to his mail.

the audacity.

I had a person in my front garden trying to take my garden table. Even when I went out and asked what they were doing in my garden there was no indication that they were doing anything wrong. in fact they just continued and seemed annoyed I was asking questions.

Always shred documents and keep an eye on your credit files - this is where you will first find fraudulent loans etc in your name.

I seen this aswell. usually groups of two woman at 7am and again at 1pm with a shopping trolley. they go around every street, from all the side streets on Peckham road through to dog kennel hill, and they do it EVERYDAY. They don't just look in the bin they get right in it and could care less if anyone looks at them. It's very unsettling to know someone is on your property digging through your bins.

always take your name off anything you throw out, better still get a shredder.