Vinyl floorng in bathroom

malumbu

Now I've got my Brexit rant out of the way onto more mundane things.

I'm on my hands and knees removing some marmoleum. It was a great idea when we had it professionally laid but now long past its sell by date. The ply I put down will come up a treat once I have scraped off the glue and made good.

Planning to put down some old school vinyl which will be cheap and functional and can be easily replaced if we want to upgrade to something more trendy and contemporary. Found out that it is so out of fashion that it is not stocked widely any more. I've used LVT which is great, but not going to do that here.

Anyone views or recommendations and experience they want to share? I expect that I'm looking to small cheaper carpet shops as this is too low taste for the upmarket places. Place in Catford does the stuff for clinics and places where sanitation is important but don't need industrial scale. Mot doing Kardean or similar, or doing wood effect.

Thanks all, Carpetright the OKR stocks a reasonable selection and we are going for that - cheers for the offers of rolls of lino. Then the question is to glue (spray adhesive) or to double side tape.... I hope that this thread is a bit of light relief following everything else going on.... Although not exactly getting a lot of interest.

malumbu Wrote:

------------------------------------------------------ I hope that this thread is a bit of

> light relief following everything else going

> on.... Although not exactly getting a lot of interest.

I can't think why not. It's an absolutely riveting topic :))