Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messagephoning Montserrat from BT landline
Posted by intexasatthe moment March 11, 02:46PM

Trying to phone lawyers in Montserrat and get a recorded message .

It's not v distinct ( to my ear ) sounds like something along the lines of " you have reached Horizon ? Verizon ? unfortunately you do not have a business account " the message suggests contacting my service provider .

Is my best bet to phone BT and ask for help ?

messageRe: phoning Montserrat from BT landline
Posted by se22cat March 11, 02:50PM

If calling internationally, you could save a fair bit by buying some Skype credit, hope you get things sorted, also, could try emailing them?

Posted by intexasatthe moment March 11, 03:05PM

Thanks se22 .I'm going to have to talk to my son for help with Skype ...please tell me I can just talk on Skype and I don't have to do the whole being visible bit ?

The person who recommended the firm ( via a friend ) said it was best to phone .Which I ignored and emailed .But no reply yet so thought I'd screw my courage to the sticking point and try phoning .

Posted by se22cat March 11, 03:19PM

Hey, most welcome, no, with Skype on your mobile or pc you can choose to make either a voice only or video call, there are other options but I've always found Skype reliable and reasonably priced. If they have Skype too, you can call them for free smiling smiley Oh, are they on Twitter? Might also be worth a try if you can't get through.

Posted by PeckhamRose March 11, 10:26PM

I agree with Skype. Not all my rellies are on line and being able to call them very cheaply with a Skype account is great. You have to be online to be able to access the Skype account but the other person you are calling doesn't, as you can call landlines. I only have about 20 on the account and it barely goes down. Access the skype app on your mobile and make the call.

--------------------
Humanist Funeral Celebrant

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum