phoning Montserrat from BT landline

intexasatthe moment

Trying to phone lawyers in Montserrat and get a recorded message .

It's not v distinct ( to my ear ) sounds like something along the lines of " you have reached Horizon ? Verizon ? unfortunately you do not have a business account " the message suggests contacting my service provider .

Is my best bet to phone BT and ask for help ?

Thanks se22 .I'm going to have to talk to my son for help with Skype ...please tell me I can just talk on Skype and I don't have to do the whole being visible bit ?

The person who recommended the firm ( via a friend ) said it was best to phone .Which I ignored and emailed .But no reply yet so thought I'd screw my courage to the sticking point and try phoning .

Hey, most welcome, no, with Skype on your mobile or pc you can choose to make either a voice only or video call, there are other options but I've always found Skype reliable and reasonably priced. If they have Skype too, you can call them for free :) Oh, are they on Twitter? Might also be worth a try if you can't get through.

I agree with Skype. Not all my rellies are on line and being able to call them very cheaply with a Skype account is great. You have to be online to be able to access the Skype account but the other person you are calling doesn't, as you can call landlines. I only have about ?20 on the account and it barely goes down. Access the skype app on your mobile and make the call.