?30 Love2Shop Voucher - Volunteers wanted for research at King's College London

Lyndsay Didcote

We are conducting a study into changes in thinking and language in Motor Neuron Disease (MND) and require healthy control participants (LREC 18/LO/1257).

What does the study involve?

The study will involve a maximum of two sessions when we will give you a series of questionnaires and puzzle-like tests. The tasks will take about 4 hours in total. You will be given generous breaks between tasks.

Where?

You will be invited to the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience in Camberwell to complete assessments. We will reimburse your travel expenses and you will receive a ?30 Love2Shop voucher for your time.

Who can apply?

If you:

-Are under the age of 75

-Have English as your native language

-Have no history of neurological /serious medical or psychiatric disorder

-Are not receiving treatment for any life-limiting illness (e.g. cancer);

-Are not experiencing high levels of daytime sleepiness

Then you may be suitable for this study

If you would like to take part then please contact :

Lyndsay Didcote

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 020 7848 5047

• 1 month later...

Chick Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You would get volunteers a plenty if you paid in

> cash and at least the minimum wage.

It's medical research get a grip!

I did this and was out in way less than 4 hours, that's just an very generous estimate.

So what, it's paid so implies a contract and more people would "volunteer" for cash rather than gift vouchers.

siousxiesue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Chick Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > You would get volunteers a plenty if you paid

> in

> > cash and at least the minimum wage.

>

>

> It's medical research get a grip!

>

> I did this and was out in way less than 4 hours,

> that's just an very generous estimate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...