Is there any possible way to earn money without investment?

Dyavion

Searching on passive income streams all lead none passive advice ie investing. Get on a time machine and go back to 2008 pee-recession when interest rates of 6% were common with inflation less than a third of that. If you had a million to invest then you could return ?60k gross, and after reinvesting some of it to account for that and healthy 40k gross. Not sure where you get the time machine from. Otherwise peer to peer lending which has its pros and cons.

Sadly armoured car blagging isn't possible these days due to tracking technology and exploding dye security boxes

You could try extortion or loan sharking both slightly dodgy or the protection racket had a few vacancies in the area

Failing that set up as a local council and charge people to park on their own streets (shocking I know but good Money) then take it further and charge for taking away their garden waste which they have already paid for in their council tax, and fine anyone who's mad enough to put anything in the wrong bin, whistle too loudly or breath in fresh air 😉

Sadly getting paid to be on Jeremy Kyle has been taken out of the equation (just think of all those kids who will never know who their true father is 🤔)

Failing that, as pointed out earlier, go honest and do a decent days work

PS I think there are a few corners left locally where you can shake your booty to advertise the oldest profession !

Become a YouTube star/Instagram "influencer" ... or professional gamer - apparently they can make a pretty good income.

There's a gap in the market now that Grumpy Cat has passed on to higher things.

The problem with working and most jobs is they are constrained in your earning potential by finite salary bands, bonus structure etc. 1 unit of effort in will only ever return 1 to 2x back in reward. Things get interesting for people who learn to scale themselves. Or who build some kind of product once and sell it N times. When you have that leverage you start making money without investing or conventional work. It can take on ab life of its own. Elton John does this. So does Jeff Bezos. The guy who started and scaled Franco Manca. Most people dont want to take the risk so salaried work prevails.

• 3 weeks later...

harryjosh wrote:

> Try [link named X] as much as you can! Increase your total amount

> wagered and get closer to win the main prize. All games

> are cryptocurrencies accepted (except LUCKY-tokens).

> The bets made before the contest start date are not taken.

> You can still join in and win big prizes. Also, you can

> also play with Bit Torrent (BTT)

The link says "X offers a relatively low House Edge of 1%. This makes it a bit easier for players to make money."

Which means that in the long run on average you will lose 1% of each stake. Probably less than on a fixed-odds machine in a bookies, but still enough to enable the machine provider to be the one who profits in the long run.

Then add in the currency risk. Cryptocurrencies aren't the most stable. Currency converters presumably take a cut too.

Tell us about yourself, harryjosh. Are you one of the potential suicides, once they've lost everything and have a large card bill as well? Or maybe a gaming provider or one of their stooges? I think perhaps the latter.