Forum Sponsors

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageCar mechanic/garage
Posted by musicgirl June 19, 10:05AM

Hi - can anyone recommend a good trustworthy mechanic/garage to look at my car which has timing belt issue and is stuck outside the house. Want to know if it is worth fixing. Many thanks.

messageRe: Car mechanic/garage
Posted by teddyboy23 June 19, 11:08AM

AutoCAr repairs rosendale road 0208 761 5226/2282

Posted by fishbiscuits June 19, 11:14AM

Seeing as it's stuck outside your house, it could be worth trying a mobile mechanic, rather than paying for a recovery truck.

I've previously used ClickMechanic to find local mobile mechanics... but obviously it's a bit pot luck..

Posted by Sue June 19, 01:31PM

I use a fantastic local mobile mechanic. He's efficient, knowledgeable, very reasonably priced and absolutely honest and trustworthy.

Don Simpson - 07484 663 639

ETA: Say Sue with the ancient Micra recommended him smiling smiley

ETA: Obviously he may not be able to answer if he's stuck beneath a car, but if you leave a message on his home number 020 8299 7387 he will always get back to you when he gets home.

I've been using him for years. He was originally recommended to me by my sister in law when she lived in East Dulwich.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was june 19, 01:34pm by Sue.

Posted by musicgirl June 20, 06:16PM

Thank you very much.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum