ED showing support for Nazanin's family...

colville09

Richard Ratcliffe, Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's husband is on hunger strike outside the Iranian Embassy to try to bring pressure and awareness of her ongoing plight. I was passing last Sunday and went over to wish him well. There were only his parents and a couple of friends there. It was so sad, They are facing this alone. I felt heartbroken for them. I sat and talked to Richard's mother, Barbara. for a while and I was so impressed by her courage. She was an ordinary elderly 'down to earth' lady prepared to sit there by her son's side. I have been trying ever since to reach out to anyone I know to raise public support and think of imaginative ways to show support. I know that it is not strictly a ED issue but we are an area filled with families with children of the same age as Nazanin and Richard's daughter and who must identify with their plight. I thought I would tie some flowers to my front door tomorrow. Please join in and if you are social media types, please post and share with your own messages...