Small loud bawd man Crystal Palace Road

Loutwo

A small drunken man is just down from the actress on CPR, in the middle of the road asking for someone to fight him because he?s a ?f****** millwall fan? (his own words). Do not approach him, he appears to have small man syndrome and wants to fight anything that moves or otherwise. Not sure why people get so excited about football, it?s just a bunch of overpaid tossers kicking a ball around.

Louisa.

I thought she meant Baud -

"noun: baud; - a unit of transmission speed equal to the number of times a signal changes state per second. For signals with only two possible states one baud is equivalent to one bit per second."

Which does sound a lot like Fox...

peckman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My fantasy FA cup draw ... dulwich hamlet vs

> millwall . Let the worlds collide !!

>

> (I dont really have a fantasy fa cup draw btw) but

> just imagine .. jellies feels and a nice hop beer

> ?

Hamlet have played Millwall at Champion Hill

Millwall narrowly won. I was there but cannot remember the score

Dulwich Hamlet Vs Millwall

Champion Hill Stadium. Saturday, 23 Jul 2016 at 12:30 PM

Humdinger - not sure if this is supposed to be ignorant or humourous. You really do not want to be in the bother at a Millwall match, such as not the battle of Green Street Market. Certainly not amusing.

Hemmingway - this came across as rather pompous. They are a really working class team, supported by working class people. Not the up your rrrrssses DHFC (counting me too). Plenty of Millwall round here, just not ones who post on this forum. Have you been (I have).

And the bloke is probably either the ghost of Harry the Dog

or Roy :Larner, not a pleasant guy https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/lion-london-bridge-spared-jail-racist-rant-labour-mps-office-7269248/ (according to the link of course). https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/lion-london-bridge-spared-jail-racist-rant-labour-mps-office-7269248/

Bizzarre post Malumbu, you appeared to have missed my point - I wasn't saying Millwall had been gentrified I was saying there were plenty of Millwall fans at DHFC back in the day (hence the Bushwackers graffiti). I've been to the Old Den a handful of times (with West Ham) I really don't need a lecture on old school football

Humdinger Wrote:

> Id like to see Millwall play against Chelsea, or

> West Ham in the cup. I would go along just to

> watch it all kick off, it would be quite funny.

what like it was 'funny' when that everton fan got his face cut open last season?

what an idiot

That Everton fan was hardly a bystander wrapped in club colours going along to the game to cheer on his team and maybe have a cup of tea at half time.

He was part of a large gang of hardcore football hooligans from Merseyside who had arranged to meet their Millwall counterparts and kick the living crap out of each other around the residential streets of Surrey Quays. He got his face slashed while doing so.

So perhaps some perspective, idiot?

Humdinger Wrote:

> That Everton fan was hardly a bystander wrapped in

> club colours going along to the game to cheer on

> his team and maybe have a cup of tea at half

> time.

>

> He was part of a large gang of hardcore football

> hooligans from Merseyside who had arranged to meet

> their Millwall counterparts and kick the living

> crap out of each other around the residential

> streets of Surrey Quays. He got his face slashed

> while doing so.

>

> So perhaps some perspective, idiot?

my perspective is that isn't funny

or perspective is that it is

how does that make me an idiot?

malumbu Wrote:

> Humdinger - not sure if this is supposed to be

> ignorant or humourous. You really do not want to

> be in the bother at a Millwall match, such as not

> the battle of Green Street Market. Certainly not

> amusing.

Large fights were common in the 1980s (it was always Swansea v Cardiff in my time and they still sing the songs about Cardiff swimming away etc.) - the worry is if they are still common as things have changed since then - if they haven't changed at some clubs then there's a problem.

Damn, you were making a statement of fact Hemingway not expressing an opinion. Apologies. I saw DHFC vs Millwall in a friendly about 16 years ago, about 2000 there, mainly Millwall, with a jolly enough atmosphere. One of the Dulwich players upset the Millwall fans who started goading him. Good, they have someone to hate now, said my Millwall mate. It was a comedy moment, not nasty.

It is a stonkingly wonderful sunset tonight. Reminds me of my only trip to the Old Den, a 1-1 draw with Wolves (they had the Tipton Skin aka Stevie Bull to hate that day with a twice taken penalty). The highlight of that November match was the wonderful sunset.

Trouble not a patch on what it was 40 years ago. I managed to sidestep most of that, and generally the stuff in the ground, and from my experience all the big London teams did it most, was a 100 or so trendily dressed guys (casuals with no colours) in their twenties, would stand in the home end, look for a chance to make some noise and then get chased by the home fans. Again I'd side step it. Be led round the pitch to receive a heroes welcome from the away end. Much worse things happened elsewhere. But then again when I first came to London there would be regular punch ups outside pubs in Streatham and Sydenham. Society has changed in many ways.

From that time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Firm_(1989_film) Steve McFadden is in it, whilst the other Mitchell brother seems to make a lot of dosh doing fly on the walls on football firms when not playing with his brothers in Spandau Ballet (Ross kept a low profile unlike Gary and Martin).