Mistress Advice

TheArtfulDogger

Advice on a new mistress you say?

Oooh err!

There should be some high fliers on here living in the East Dulwich area who work in the City or Canary Wharf, who frequently take 'important business trips' during the week, but who are actually in a swanky hotel in the Cotswolds with a mistress, with 'the wife' stuck at home none the wiser? Im not sure many will own up to this on here but hey ho.

I hear there are websites for this kind of thing, or maybe have a scout around for a new mistress in the Bishop at 1am on a Saturday night, after several Aperol Spritz's for Dutch courage.

fishbiscuits Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> Eve and Emma both sound delightful, but I'm not

> sure what a "hybrid mistress" would involve.

That's what made me realise I had misread it, unless a hybrid mistress is someone else's wife (both a mistress and wife)

Oh those fish bowls are going to be rattling to the sound of 4*4 keys now

TheArtfulDogger Wrote:

> fishbiscuits Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> >

> > Eve and Emma both sound delightful, but I'm not

> > sure what a "hybrid mistress" would involve.

>

>

> That's what made me realise I had misread it,

> unless a hybrid mistress is someone else's wife

> (both a mistress and wife)

>

> Oh those fish bowls are going to be rattling to

> the sound of 4*4 keys now

I was going to say I've PMd you but that kinda sounds wrong ;-)

I really do struggle at times as to what is going on in some threads..

At Swim Two Birds springs to mind.

At Swim-Two-Birds is a 1939 novel by Irish writer Brian O'Nolan, writing under the pseudonym Flann O'Brien.

It is widely considered to be O'Brien's masterpiece, and one of the most sophisticated examples of metafiction.

O'Brien is one of my favourite Authors but I failed to get past the first chapter of this Novel.

DulwichFox

DulwichFox Wrote:

> I really do struggle at times as to what is going

> on in some threads..

>

> At Swim Two Birds springs to mind.

>

> At Swim-Two-Birds is a 1939 novel by Irish writer

> Brian O'Nolan, writing under the pseudonym Flann

> O'Brien.

> It is widely considered to be O'Brien's