Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageWhere to buy radiators?
Posted by seemster September 26, 10:31AM

Hi, I’d like to buy radiators that look similar to the one in the pic but aren’t crazy expensive - any ideas where to look please? Have to be 600mm wide and need delivery by Monday/Tuesday! Probably will get one double panel and two single panels.

TIA

[imgur.com]

messageRe: Where to buy radiators?
Posted by Lynne September 28, 12:58PM

Radiator centre in Northcote Rd.? Or the shop in Bellenden Rd?

Posted by dbboy September 28, 01:28PM

Try MKK on corner of Evelina rd, just past the road arch.

Posted by seemster September 29, 05:58PM

Thanks for the suggestions.

Although I’m having a rethink as people are saying there’s no point having radiators and UFH. I thought having both would be a good idea, they’d be used at different times / seasons in different ways - time for some BTU calculations!

Posted by peckman October 03, 10:17AM

You should need both . UFH is far superior .. especially if gives you nice warm floors . Dont waste your money on radiators as well. It's like buying a car with two engines . Pointless

Posted by seemster October 14, 11:13PM

In case it helps anyone, I ended up going with PlumbNation as they had some decent Stelrads with reasonably fast delivery (although it turns out the radiators weren’t as urgent as the builders had suggested - in fact, they’re still in boxes...)

Posted by bobbsy October 15, 08:13AM

A radiator is addition to UFH can be a good idea...UFH is a lovely method but can be slow, if you've had it off, or the doors open...or...and it doesn't cost much more at installation stage.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum