Forum Sponsors

www.hensonsecurity.com

www.no-flies.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageAttention Pigeons: avoid Rye Lane
Posted by dulwichrat November 14, 06:20PM

Iíve always wondered why my pigeon buddies have such terrible foot trouble. Theyíre always missing toes, and sometimes they leave their whole foot somewhere and just hop around on a twiggy stump. I never liked to ask though, after all itís not like I can recommend a podiatrist.

The latest cutting edge research has just come in to answer the whole problem. Itís hairdressers. Boffins at the University of Lyon have found the more hairdressers you have, the fewer toes your pigeons will have.

All that tumbleweave round Peckham Rye station has a lot to answer for. So pigeons: stay clear!

[www.theguardian.com]

--------------------
.---.
(\./) \___...-
>' '<
" ` " "

messageRe: Attention Pigeons: avoid Rye Lane
Posted by JohnL November 15, 11:50AM

This NY guy came to the same conclusion 6 years ago, but not first without throwing a little shade at female pigeons.

"missing toes, do not kill them or cramp their style. If, say, female pigeons (which, by the way, are also susceptible to limb loss) refused to mate with crippled males, then we would see pigeons evolve the kind of feet that are tough enough to deal with hair, string, shit, and predators. But that has not and may not ever happen. "

[www.thestranger.com]

messageRe: Attention Pigeons: avoid Rye Laneattachment
Posted by Captain Marvel November 15, 12:50PM

Wake up people, pigeons aren't real

Attachments: 0f13fe09-0552-42f0-bdcf-3ba3f6f05e28.jpg (69.5KB)  
Posted by TheArtfulDogger November 15, 12:53PM

Captain, please also share your happy pills around after sharing that 😂

Posted by Sue November 15, 06:31PM

Captain Marvel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wake up people, pigeons aren't real

big grin big grin big grin

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum