Who to vote for?

Bob Buzzard

It is a crazy state of affairs right now!

I guess we need to consider what we want in the immediate future before thinking about what could happen later....

Forget what happened in the past, whatever remarks were made, said or done, that will not help our future!

We need to consider our options wisely........

sweetgirl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It is a crazy state of affairs right now!

> I guess we need to consider what we want in the

> immediate future before thinking about what could

> happen later....

> Forget what happened in the past, whatever remarks

> were made, said or done, that will not help our

> future!

>

> We need to consider our options wisely........

It does not matter who you vote for in ED- it's a done deal....just read some of the other political threads- you'll get the idea and it is RED

Bob Buzzard Wrote:

> Where is Lord Buckethead standing this time?

Johnson's seat in Uxbridge, but due to copyright issues the original LB is now called Count Binface, and the new LB is standing for the Monster Raving Loony Party/ Politics is a nasty business, even in the outer galaxies...

It depends what constituency you are in. Unless you support a particular party, suggest tactical voting is the way to de-seat MP's on the gravy train so you get an MP who represents your views and votes the way the constituents want, rather than the MP voting how they want, which is why Parliament became stagnant and got UK plc in the mess it is now.

Loutwo Wrote:

> Do the Monster Raving Looney Party still field

> candidates?

>

> Louisa.

Yes - but they are pro-leave last time I checked on twitter.

But being as I've got a 24 hr ban for reminding Boris not to choke on the teabag he doesn't remove from his cup everything may have changed.

dbboy Wrote:

> It depends what constituency you are in. Unless

> you support a particular party, suggest tactical

> voting is the way to de-seat MP's on the gravy

> train so you get an MP who represents your views

> and votes the way the constituents want, rather

> than the MP voting how they want, which is why

> Parliament became stagnant and got UK plc in the

> mess it is now.

Why would you want to unseat two brilliant MPs - Helen Hayes and Harriet Harman? Not sure what 'gravy train" you think they're on. Also not sure your interpretation of what an MP does is correct.

I am a remainer, but the madness of the Labour Party and the lack of alternatives is making me vote Conservative this time around. I feel more comfortable doing Brexit with them than remaining under Corbyn and his truly irrational ideas. As an economist, I struggle with Labour?s policies even when they are more moderate, but what they are talking about now is plain dangerous. Corbyn is exploiting voters who don?t understand what he?s trying to do... promising ridiculousness like same money for less work and freebies left, right, and centre and shouting empty slogans about ?selling off our NHS? which no ones is doing. Incredible.

Re philanderer - that?s the least of my worries.

Re lying - Corbyn is much more of a calculated, unscrupulous liar, hiding behind an easy-to-sell cover of fairness and equality. The world is much more complex than that - although I?d also love some free stuff if you ask me. I can assure you that you won?t get rich and happy under Corbyn, just like it didn?t happen under any previous Labour government.

I?m devastated about Brexit, so it?s not an easy decision for me either.

diable rouge Wrote:

> Micky Flanagan has already moved to the dark side,

> he owns a Cockerpoo...

Oh god no! He?s got a cokerpoo?

It?s Darth I?ll be voting for then, you know where you are with Darth AND, I can?t see Darth getting a Cokerpoo.

Even his own Party want rid, hence Watson leaving before being ejected by the Stalinist/Lenin momentum.

The only way to get the necessary result is for tactical voting this time as their will be no clear majority.

What did Labour do as they were booted out of office (2007 - 2010), oh yes, leave a note in the Treasury saying, by the way the country is broke.

It's time for the people to take back control from the gravy train politicians who are supposed to represent US, rather than doing what they want. We put them into power, we have the capability of taking that away from them, particularly all those who have switched Parties without facing a by-election. Now is the time to face the electorate and take what's coming, a huge backlash.

The only way to get the necessary result is for tactical voting this time, as their will be no clear majority, so get the best of a bad bunch.

carlafindle Wrote:

> So helping to install a inveterate liar and

> philanderer in to Downing St. is a good idea? ...a

> bit like making Prince Andrew headmaster of

> Roedean.

Oh dear- short memory re Iraq war, and the things I remember about BLIAR (yes that has been his nickname for years) is that he did 11 U turns within 2 weeks of getting in, and drove a stupid Ford Galaxy thus setting a BAD trend for the environment, sent his kids to a catholic school and then converted to catholicism himself- (pandering to the EU even then).

And he had John Prescott (freedom for travellers to cause havoc and cost to taxpayers everywhere), to do his philandering for him, and Tessa Jowell to take away gambling restrictions to raise the revenue for his ludicrous vote-chasing schemes. you could not make it up even in a banana (is that racist?- sorry if it is- it's a generational thing) republic. Let's not forget anti-semitism either

Lena2907 Wrote:

> I am a remainer, but the madness of the Labour

> Party and the lack of alternatives is making me

> vote Conservative this time around. I feel more

> comfortable doing Brexit with them than remaining

> under Corbyn and his truly irrational ideas. As an

> economist, I struggle with Labour?s policies even

> when they are more moderate, but what they are

> talking about now is plain dangerous. Corbyn is

> exploiting voters who don?t understand what he?s

> trying to do... promising ridiculousness like same

> money for less work and freebies left, right, and

> centre and shouting empty slogans about ?selling

> off our NHS? which no ones is doing. Incredible.

A Remainer voting for Johnson and his ilk sounds very strange given what you'll be unleashing on the most vulnerable surely.

You can't be a remainer and vote Tory. Actually, you cannot be a decent human being and vote Tory. Labour are in a parlous state and a vote for them is a vote for antisemitism. All depends on the ward where you live. We are in Camberwell/Peckham, one of the safest Labour seats in the country. So I will be voting Green to give them a boost.

The LibDems are pointless and not trustworthy btw.