HELP WANTED FOR ART PROJECT

ragoel

**HELP WANTED FOR ART PROJECT**

Hi everyone,

I'm a photography student at Central Saint Martins, based in Dulwich. I'm looking for people to participate in a project I am doing for my course. See details below:

Have you ever had any harmful habits that were hard to break such as smoking, workaholism, drinking too much too often, compulsive gambling, legal/illegal substance abuse, an unhealthy sex appetite, over-spending, over-eating, over-exercising, all of the above?

And do you have access to any of your old childhood belongings like toys, books, pictures, trinkets, clothing?

If yes to both, I need your help.

I?m working on a photography project to explore the relationship between childhood and harmful behaviours that many of us develop in later life. The piece is part of a reportage course I'm doing at Central Saint Martins.

It won?t require much from you. A chat to hear your story and potentially borrowing one of your old things for a few days (it will be well looked after). Hopefully the experience will be interesting and insightful for you too.

If you think you can help and are up for getting involved, please PM me here or email me on [email protected] ASAP so I can tell you more.

The project is due at the end of February 2020 so I?m looking to have initial chats in the next couple of weeks.

Feel free to share with friends who might be interested too!

Many thanks

Ra