Were is Louisa ?

Springer

Au Contraire LoobyLoo.

Your perpetuation of your home-grown myth about ?rich blow-ins? has pretty much defined you, hasn?t it ?!

It?s taken many flavours (food ?they? choose to eat, where ?they? stand to be seen by others, how better it was before ?they? started moving to ED, etc.).

You and the other damaged acetates are surely not going to deny your perpetual passing-off of personal prejudices as reasoned facts - meanwhile getting-in a few digs against your target resented demographic ??!

Actually, no, please do deny it. No point changing the record now !

Ha-ha.

What better validation could I get !!!

Even your term I tried to use has been banned from EDF (see my post above, it?s been treated as an expletive) because of your incessant and indiscriminate attacks on the demographic you resent (ie. anyone who moved here after you did) !

B

L

O

W

-

I

N

KK your shock jock approach to topical debate on this forum, ad nauseum, gets very dull, and yet is never called up. Yet you?re always more than happy to take a low grade, passive aggressive dig at the fox and I. Are you just jealous no one misses you when you don?t post for a while? Oh no, you don?t stop posting do you? Me me me me me and oh again. The narcissism is strong with this one *yoda voice*

Louisa.

Btw I?ve not mentioned anything about the dramatic socio demographic changes to ED in a long time. You?ve just raised it though haven?t you? Goading at its best. So, when a serious topic such as the dramatic demographic changes happening to our city are now raised in the forum, people immediately laugh it off as a nutter with a chip on her shoulder, thanks to posters such as yourself. When the reality is, ED is now unaffordable to huge chunks of working class Londoners, people who have lived here all their lives. I suppose I?ll now get banned for raising my head above the parapet to defend myself against your predictable goading. Thanks.

Louisa.

Nice try Loobs. Just doesn?t stack up tho.

Another wine rant ?

BTW I don?t use passive-aggressive with you and Foxy, I just call-out directly when what I?m reading is BS because it?s old and tired and threadbare already, but thanks for the compliment !

Out of interest, what area IS affordable for working-class Londoners in London?

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nice try Loobs. Just doesn?t stack up tho.

> Another wine rant ?

> BTW I don?t use passive-aggressive with you and

> Foxy, I just call-out directly when what I?m

> reading is BS because it?s old and tired and

> threadbare already, but thanks for the compliment

> !

>

> Out of interest, what area IS affordable for

> working-class Londoners in London?

The irony of your post lays in the fact that this forum was just a curious question asking where I was hiding, from a fan. But you have to make it about you don?t you KK?

?Why is no one talking about me? JELLY BELLY. Diddums. Maybe if you had something interesting to contribute people may ask after you. But you rarely do, especially recently. Hence trying the shock jock tactic, which kind of works now and then. You see, I don?t need to try any of that, what I say is true and some people can?t handle it. Not my issue.

People respect those who say it as they see it, not pussy footers who like you PC up every argument with some trendy middle of the road urban intelligentsia crap. Meh.

Louisa.

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Out of interest, what area IS affordable for

> working-class Londoners in London?

Boris's government is supposed to be giving a right to a shared buy for housing association tenants. This may mean the taking of housing associations into the public sector. Owning outright is no longer possible unless you have a big deposit and good income and 30-40 years to pay it back :(

https://www.insidehousing.co.uk/news/news/shared-ownership-right-to-buy-still-planned-by-government-despite-manifesto-omission--65039

Met a young lady on Friday night (distant work colleague) and when I told her that ED was up its own rrrss she looked quite perplexed. I was as ever saying this playfully.

But as a near neighbour that is the way I view SE22 in recent years. And I talk of the Dulwich Ripples as the effect comes up the hill and spreads into Lewisham.

But I'd be interested in the demographics as I probably have a very jaundiced view - yummy mummies, couples from the creative industries moving her due to the prices, views, schools etc.

I'm one of those people who if I had my time again wouldn't have been able to afford to live close by.

Anyway point for discussion, nothing about Lou who is welcome to share her opinions, I will listen, and DF as well.

• 2 weeks later...