Warning:- Coronavirus spread by people Vaping

DulwichFox

We all know by now that we need to keep a safe distance from each other.

What about people Vaping

Tom McLean, chief scientific advisor to The Nanotera Group, said ?respiratory droplets? contained in the haze created by those using e-cigarettes and vaporizers could lead to the Covid-19 strain of the condition being unintentionally spread.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18310654.coronavirus-vaping-public-places-lead-spread-condition/

We can see the 'Smoke' - Haze when Vapers exhale. It gives us an indication of how peoples breath travels.

Just be careful.

DulwichFox

God blimey, I never even thought of this.

More reasons to adjust your day.

I find I?m in and around home mostly during the day, with a last minute foray out to the shops (if absolutely required) to avoid pretty much anyone.

Now ?vapers? are added to avoid list.

The vape tool doesn?t actually do anything, it?s the person exhaling that creates the cloud of ?smoke? isn?t it ?

If so, then all the vape smoke is doing is highlighting how big the cloud is when someone exhales - whether vaping/smoking or not.

This means when someone is not vaping/smoking, the ?cloud? of exhaled air (which you can?t see) is at least as big as a vape cloud.

So, rather than there being an ?additional? danger, doesn?t this actually just show how careful we need to be around EVERYONE ?!

If I missed something, please point it out !

DulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi tiddles. Yes, if you can spell it, you are

> inhaling it. ??

>

That's the most excellent typo I've seen for some time :)

Thanks for giving me a laugh on a depressing morning, Foxy :))

Sue Wrote:

> DulwichFox Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Hi tiddles. Yes, if you can spell it, you are

> > inhaling it. ??

> >

>

>

> That's the most excellent typo I've seen for some

> time :)

>

> Thanks for giving me a laugh on a depressing

> morning, Foxy :))

Cheers Sue. Fixed. Happy I was able to make you laugh. :)

Foxy

KidKruger Wrote:

> The vape tool doesn?t actually do anything, it?s

> the person exhaling that creates the cloud of

> ?smoke? isn?t it ?

> If so, then all the vape smoke is doing is

> highlighting how big the cloud is when someone

> exhales - whether vaping/smoking or not.

> This means when someone is not vaping/smoking, the

> ?cloud? of exhaled air (which you can?t see) is at

> least as big as a vape cloud.

> So, rather than there being an ?additional?

> danger, doesn?t this actually just show how

> careful we need to be around EVERYONE ?!

> If I missed something, please point it out !

I think people Vaping Do enjoy making Clouds of Vape smoke. Much exaggerated to people just breathing out...

There is this plonker in the EDT that when standing at the Bar loves to blow his Vape 'Smoke'

up through the Overhead lights that surround the Bar.

Foxy.

Yes they seem to.

A friend in the country has a vape 'bar', his customers drop by to hang out and talk 'vape', lean against the bar and blow out voluminous clouds of whatever that shit is.

Gross !

> I think people Vaping Do enjoy making Clouds of

> Vape smoke. Much exaggerated to people just

> breathing out...

>

> There is this plonker in the EDT that when

> standing at the Bar loves to blow his Vape

> 'Smoke'

> up through the Overhead lights that surround the

> Bar.

>

> Foxy.

DulwichFox Wrote:

> Sue Wrote:

> -----

> > DulwichFox Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > Hi tiddles. Yes, if you can spell it, you are

> > > inhaling it. ??

> > >

> >

> >

> > That's the most excellent typo I've seen for

> some

> > time :)

> >

> > Thanks for giving me a laugh on a depressing

> > morning, Foxy :))

>

> Cheers Sue. Fixed. Happy I was able to make you

> laugh. :)

>

> Foxy

Xxx

• 8 months later...

People's breath travels whether you can see it or not, Fox. Is it more realistic and scary to see it?

Rather stand closer to a vaper than a smoker, regardless of viruses of any type. Exhaled vape is negligible in terms of harm when compared to passive smoking. Exhaled vape in the UK is probably cleaner than some of the so-called air that many people inhale in parts of some towns and cities. The coronavirus pandemic does not flourish because some people vape. The risk of fatality and impact on other health issues and health provision for all because of smoking is sadly incalculable - viruses or not.

With covid in play you should have even more reason to celebrate the fact that more people are vaping and less are smoking...

... and if you can judge your distance by their exhaled vapes maybe stick closer to the vapors rather than those stealthy non-vapors with their stealthy exhalations which could be anywhere.

Nigello Wrote:

> Without getting all "who would win in a

> vampire/werewolf fight?", would the chemicals in

> both vape and smoke exhalations kill off the

> virus?

Only if you vaped bleach

Why didn?t Don Trumpet think of this?!