We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageCan I Go To The Pub campaign to help the foodbank
Posted by Neila March 24, 05:03PM

Hi everyone,

The foodbank is in dear need of your support.
I created a campaign this weekend to help spread the world about it:
www.canigotothepub.co.uk
Please donate the price of a pint to the foodbank it's not much but it goes a long way!

Please share wildly and download for free one of our ready-to-print windows posters to let your neighbours know that you stay home to save lives.

Best,
Neila

messageRe: Can I Go To The Pub campaign to help the foodbank
Posted by Neila March 25, 12:57PM

please make sure you donate and share the campaign! we had 270 visits on the website and i'm sure we can do better!

Posted by malumbu March 25, 07:11PM

Can someone substantiate this please. My brain was giving me warning signals. There is no introduction just click on a text box. Sorry to be suspicious but alarm bells were ringing. I don't usually get drawn into conspiracy theories. Apols Neila - you've been posting for some time so you don't come across as a scammer.

Posted by Neila March 25, 07:31PM

This is a campaign i created to help the food bank.... Nothing weird their is no moneu taken through me the link goes directly to the website of the foodbank...

Posted by Neila March 25, 07:34PM

I mean the idea was understood by most... You click and you get an answer and an incentive to donate the same amount as you would have paid for a beer to the southwark foodbank. What conspiracy theory could you have been creates in your mind? Have you taken the time to read the website?

Posted by malumbu March 25, 11:06PM

Thanks for putting me straight. I've attached the website as a link so others can go to it. [www.canigotothepub.co.uk]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum