Yodel

kimmie

delivered me 12 cans of beer this morning but the deliverer was gone after knocking (no surprise at the moment)

here's my beers journey

30/03/20

11:46

Delivered. Unable to sign, COVID 19

?

30/03/20

08:58

Your parcel is with one of our drivers for delivery

?

30/03/20

04:22

Your parcel has arrived at your local depot (London Central Service Centre)

?

29/03/20

16:39

Your parcel is in transit

?

29/03/20

16:35

Your parcel is at our sort centre (Hatfield Terminal)

?

27/03/20

00:00

Your parcel will be with us soon

I heard that there was going to be a minute of applause for Yodel and other delivery drivers

it's going to take place sometime between 9 and 6 tomorrow, or maybe the next day, or maybe it'll be rearranged

• 10 months later...

Bumped this as a reminder to avoid Yodel. Delivery due yesterday between 14:43-16:43. I'm in all day. Initially couldn't track but at about 16:30 the map appeared & the van was moving around the surrounding street. I was delivery 107 of 148. At about 21:00 the van seemed to stop on Bellenden Road by Danby Street & at about 21:30 the message changed to delivered & then to delivered at 15:43. Exactly in the middle of the initial estimate!

Standard web chat with Yodel this morning. Yes it was delivered, are you sure it isnt with a neighbour, someone else in your household etc.

So if anyone in the Bellenden Road area comes across 2 7.5kg bags of kitten food they belong to Trevor, Batty Bertie & Sid & they are very hungry.