We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageOnline poker options?
Posted by TheCat April 17, 07:04PM

So....I don't want to play online poker with the general interweb. But myself and my mates enjoy a game every once in a while. But given lockdown, it's not happening. We've had a zoom beer, but have resolved that someone must find a means of us playing some social poker,just amongst us.

Just as the 'houseparty' app has quizes, surely somewhere there must be a poker app.

Any suggestions appreciated.......

messageRe: Online poker options?
Posted by Plough Man April 17, 09:41PM

Not tried it but there is "Home Games" feature from PokerStars.uk

Posted by pk April 18, 10:21AM

Home games on PokerStars works really well, especially combined with zoom

Doesn’t work on mobile or tablet apps tho

Posted by KalamityKel April 18, 12:03PM

Not that I have anything helpful to add but I read the title as "Onion pork potatoes". Just thought I'd share that!

Posted by dulwichrich April 19, 01:13PM

I used a very simple one this weekend.

Pokernow.club

Worked really well along side zoom

Posted by Spartacus April 19, 01:25PM

I stopped doing poker when coal fires were banned in London 😆

Posted by TE44 April 19, 04:09PM

Pokerstars, we played last night, 7 of us. Its got to be done on a tablet or computeoops just noticed pk gave this one. Used with discord.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was april 19, 05:09pm by TE44.

Posted by RPreston007 May 21, 10:30PM

Hey, US players. I have been playing online for the majority of 3 years as a serious recreational player. In my experience, 99poker.id has the best software and most consistent payouts. The site is great for Cash games 1/2 and below and has Bounty Tournaments. ACR is King for big tournaments but the massive late reg often leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Ignition are solid if you prefer anonymous games but the software is abysmal and the non-fast fold tables are slow. 99poker.id is a good site but has a lot lacking. Clubs are hit or miss and completely depend on which club and how trusted your agent is.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum