We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by malumbu May 13, 09:14AM

This thread seems to have deteriorated into desperate trying to find controversial news. Are we all that bored? I suggest new culinary skills. Fortunately there is a separate thread on this.

Posted by Mark May 13, 11:43AM

malumbu, robbie's just trolling/jesting and it started in a deteriorated state so can't go much lower. I suggest you roll with it, perhaps throw in a few myths questioned in a factual way, or just point to a misrepresented report and say "well x said y so y" and watch people argue and discuss in your wake. This format works for both trolls and the POTUS.

Posted by JohnL May 13, 01:13PM

Keir Starmer pointed out just now in PMQs (as he would as LotO) that the country comparison chart has been ditched.
Boris replied the Government is still analyzing other countries - bit didn't reply specifically.

Oh yes and the whining about Grimes spoiled PMQs (by some MP - didn't see who and took it back to the low level pre lockdown

Posted by KidKruger May 13, 01:21PM

"This format works for both trolls and the POTUS."
hahahahahaaaaaaah !!

Posted by malumbu May 13, 03:12PM

Actually it was ambush marketing for my bhajis. I can't afford a biplane to fly overhead and the cost of the Goodyear blimp (does that still exist) is frightening.

There is of course a link to Trump as with so many Indian professionals (IT, commerce, health) emigrating to the US the standard of Indian food there has improved greatly as well as the cricket. That is not a facetious comment, my mate over there greatly appreciates both. Not sure if Trump does.

Posted by Robbie May 13, 03:22PM

Mark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with robbie (shock!) that she tried to
> play the race card to quickly, she was chomping at
> the bit to get one over on him. I disagree that
> CBS are part of the fake news brigade.

Oh they definitely are fake news! They got caught red handed last week:

'CBS have been caught broadcasting fake footage where they attempted to “make things look a little more panicked than they actually were” outside a hospital testing facility'

[www.dailytelegraph.com.au]

Posted by snowy May 13, 05:11PM

The woman behind Plandemic is now saying that global elites are part of a satanic cult

Posted by snowy May 13, 05:12PM

But grifters will always grift etc - they just have a bigger audience now

Posted by JohnL May 13, 05:57PM

It sounds preposterous but during the 1980s there was a big satanic cult scare across the world and loads of people believed it.

It could easily happen again.

Posted by diable rouge May 13, 07:46PM

JohnL Wrote:
> It sounds preposterous but during the 1980s there
> was a big satanic cult scare across the world and
> loads of people believed it.
>
> It could easily happen again.

Iron Maiden doing another tour?...

Posted by TE44 May 13, 11:06PM

snowy Wrote:
> The woman behind Plandemic is now saying that
> global elites are part of a satanic cult

Snowy, can you post a lik to her sayig this.

Posted by Robbie May 17, 06:21PM

W.H.O Offered $20million Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure Made by Madagascar – President Andry Rajoelina Claims

[www.zambianobserver.com]

Posted by Blah Blah May 17, 06:55PM

CLAIM warning ;)

Posted by Robbie May 17, 08:05PM

[www.youtube.com]

Tanzanian President John Magufuli talks in detail about the suspicious tests where a goat, jackfruit, paw paw and kware bird somehow all tested positive for Corona.

Posted by TE44 May 17, 10:26PM

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Robbie, very interesting interview with President Andry Rajoelina, it eas refreshing to hear him stand up against information given by the Who in regards to the natural remedy. As he says the Who did not ask questions when the frug Mediator (link) was being prescribed for years by French pharmaceutical Servier. I believe the trial was suspended because of covid but I may be wrong. 132million was paid out to patients by this manufacturers. Yet here we have the WHO assuming the right to challenge an natural product which has been used traditionally by the people when they have avoided dealing with atrocities carried out by pharmaceuticals over the years in third world countries. Good for him.

I had to laugh when the ionterviewer asked for the other herbs, oh of course the patent. It would be to hard a concept to understand natural medicine may be more than just about money. Here is a link to natural businesses being bought out.

[www.businessinsider.com]

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum