We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.aardvarksweeps.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
messageRe: Is Boris fit to lead?
Posted by Alan Medic May 26, 07:53AM

And another thing. He claimed yesterday to have predicted the pandemic last year, in a blog he wrote in 2019. It's been proven that he edited his blog in April this year to add this prediction.

[threadreaderapp.com]

Posted by JohnL May 26, 09:05AM

Did anybody else notice the smirk from Cummings as he walked away (I've conned you all), coupled with him being late (the late Dominic Cummings as my teacher would say) makes him look a little of a psychopath.

This morning on Kay Burley, on criticism from a Bishop all Gove could say was "I wish the Bishop well" - is it me or could that be a threat (only half joking smiling smiley - another creepy man) - just saw this - "Bishop of Worcester John Inge tweeted that he received an email warning “stay out of politics or we’ll kill you”

Actually Burley made mincemeat of Gove this morning which I didn't expect - but she's combative at the moment.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was may 26, 09:15am by JohnL.

Posted by JohnL May 26, 09:07AM

Alan Medic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And another thing. He claimed yesterday to have
> predicted the pandemic last year, in a blog he
> wrote in 2019. It's been proven that he edited his
> blog in April this year to add this prediction.
>
> [threadreaderapp.com]
> 1845.html

Only a psychopath could do that - even if your blog was read by members of the EDF only.

Imagine the derision if someone did it on here smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 26, 09:32am by JohnL.

Posted by Alan Medic May 26, 09:34AM

Apparently Gove on LBC, has just said he drives to test his eyesight too. This is beyond ridiculous.

Posted by diable rouge May 26, 09:52AM

Alan Medic Wrote:
> And another thing. He claimed yesterday to have
> predicted the pandemic last year, in a blog he
> wrote in 2019. It's been proven that he edited his
> blog in April this year to add this prediction.
>
> [threadreaderapp.com]
> 1845.html

According to a later Tweet from Faisal Islam, the edit for the blog has now been specifically identified as being made on the evening he returned to London from Durham. You know, that journey he just had to make because he had such important work to do in London...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY5OHZ4XgAESTya?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by JohnL May 26, 10:15AM

Alan Medic Wrote:
> Apparently Gove on LBC, has just said he drives to
> test his eyesight too. This is beyond ridiculous.

Ahh but he added he is not an authority on driving - do they actually know how the law works ?

Posted by KidKruger May 26, 12:01PM

SpecSavers shares plummet as the alternative for eye tests become apparent to the public.
This also may explain why roads are so busy today - must jump in the car myself and check if my bifocals work and what it's like driving with no contact lenses in.

Alan Medic Wrote:
> Apparently Gove on LBC, has just said he drives to
> test his eyesight too. This is beyond ridiculous.

Posted by malumbu May 26, 12:04PM

Whilst I am not a fan of LBC the actual interview with Gove was even better, worth hearing the whole interview: [www.youtube.com]

First minute or so and then returning at around 11 minutes on Cummings-Gate.

Gov did the "this is something my wife and I have done",

Ferrari: what drive 60 miles to test your eye sight" "staggered, this will be a good one" "you may well just as go to spec savers"

then the climb down "I'm not an authority on driving"

What was almost better was that both of them were almost corpsing (theatre term when you can't stop laughing on stage/when being recorded"

The bit on my Nissan Qashqui could do Durham on a full tank. It aint a Land Rover though. Not sure why he hadn't got his lines together

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum