Your opinion matters, which cover design? (Gokay?s New book, personal trainer, personal training)

skymoon

Hi everyone

I need a favour.

My new book ?Get Fit Stay Fit For Men Over 40? is almost ready.

It is edited and proofread and it will be on local book shelves and on Amazon soon 🤞🙏.

The final stage is the cover design.

Which book cover would you go for? (Attached below)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. (Feel free to choose one and make a suggestion to improve the cover if you think of something..!)

Many thanks

All the best

Gokay

https://www.gokayfitness.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear friends and clients

I?m so proud to announce that my new book is finally on Amazon!

Some of you might already know that I?ve been working on my first fitness book ?Get Fit Stay Fit For Men Over 40? for almost 2 years.

This workbook shows you how to transform your health and fitness in just 8 short weeks - with effects that will last a lifetime. It contains everything from mindset-management to exercise and nutrition.

Writing a book is harder than I thought and more rewarding than I could have imagined.

I would appreciate your support by ordering your very own copy and, if you like it, giving it a 5* review. I?m aiming to get it onto the Best Seller list today.

(By the way, it would also be a great Christmas gift!)

Best wishes and stay fit and healthy

Gokay

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-Fit-Stay-Men-Over/dp/1838005005/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-p13n1_0?crid=2D0VU2SO47VCJ&cv_ct_cx=get+fit+stay+fit+for+men+over+40&dchild=1&keywords=get+fit+stay+fit+for+men+over+40&pd_rd_i=1838005005&pd_rd_r=aa89055a-c140-406b-b059-887587f47c52&pd_rd_w=luYUe&pd_rd_wg=WWtcl&pf_rd_p=bc54d678-36cb-4126-bb48-d9575267d544&pf_rd_r=WP8SNGBBCJ0MDFY3Z2GE&psc=1&qid=1605439683&sprefix=get+fit+stay+%2Caps%2C144&sr=1-1-79e1db8b-ac0e-4e53-86a0-e4b4f9bb89cd