We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageBT telephone line saggy
Posted by malumbu May 27, 12:36PM

My original BT line, so original it would have been fitted by the GPO, sags. I reported it to TalkTalk years ago who said "that is for Openreach to sort". Openreach said "that is for TalkTalk to sort"

So I went up a ladder and half sorted the problem. I returned to BT and had a separate fibre optic line installed. I now see the original line is sagging on the new fibre optic line. Worried that the next storm will do damage.

Pre Covid-19 I'd talk direct to BT but the last call had a recorded message and told me to go on line. On line did not give me the opportunity to explain, tested my new line and had a caveat that I may be charged.

Before I report it to Openreach anybody had similar experience? Ideally just take away the old line. I can't imagine a time when we or future occupants would resort to copper rather than fibre

messageRe: BT telephone line saggy
Posted by Spartacus May 27, 09:42PM

Damn those fat sparrows,obviously eaten all that excess pasta bought before lock down and thrown out now McDonald's is delivering again.

messageRe: BT telephone line saggy
Posted by malumbu May 28, 12:00AM

I've also got a saggy bottom, don't think that the oven was hot enough, but any practical advice? (on the line, not my home baking..)

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum