5G Judicial Review

MrsMcC

I have only posted a few times over the years that I've been on here, mainly having used the EDF for buying and selling. Great to see that open again btw! I would like to post this though about a JR that a Solicitor, Jessica Learmond-Criqui, is crowdfunding for at https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/5g-judicial-review-2020/

This is NOT about Covid-19. I am reading and hearing so much about 5G, especially on social media, but this appears to be the only practical approach to having a review of the roll out of 5G rather than just talking about it! I would like to see the roll out halted until it has been reviewed and discussed more by scientists and other field experts for and against it. There are interesting facts and information here along with some videos. The latest videos in the Case Updates header I will admit I haven't had the chance to watch yet but I have this one by Professor Tom Butler posted on 11 May

it is 40mins long and a good watch. I know that some of what he talks about is to do with the actual devices we use ie phones in children's pockets but all the long term implications are so scary of something that just appears to be getting rushed through.

I looked Prof. Butler up and saw that the Press Ombudsman had upheld a complaint made by him against the Irish Times that impressed me with the way the media behave a lot of the time as we are seeing now https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/professor-tom-butler-and-the-irish-times-1.4164003 I love the line "everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts"

I wanted to bring this all to your attention as at first the funder was for an initial ?50k, I'm glad to see it has now passed that, but more funds will be needed.... Whatever you think of 5G, for or against, if you are against it and want further time, discussion and debate given over to it I think this woman, and the other people required to present it, is worth a donation or at least your time to read and watch what she's putting across.

Just for the record I have no association with her at all I am just a very concerned localish person.

We had this about 3G and 4G IIRC and cell phones and TVs in my dads day (I remember the warnings). The Radiation Research Trust are warning of 5G but go back 12 years and ... http://www.quackometer.net/blog/2007/05/wi-fi-quackery-and-parliament.html so really they should just say they don't like Wi-Fi, Mobiles or any G whatsoever from 2G.

Some people do seem to have a sensitivity to EM Radiation (think Saul Goodmans brother in the series - someone I worked with claimed similar) - but that seems to include the Sun (I don't like sunny days myself).

Government advice: https://www.hse.gov.uk/radiation/nonionising/faqs.htm

Whole teams of scientists advise on this. I worked with them on ionising radiation in the past. Although worryingly the Centre for Radiation and Chemical and Environmental Hazards of Public Health England (formerly National Radiological Protection Board) has all but disappeared from the gov web site.

Funding lawyers wouldn't normally be a priority of mine! For me this looks like the only option of action out there to have a voice heard against 5G until all health implications, not just EMR, and how it can also effect animals and insects is challenged. Why do we just have to accept what we're being told. The concerns and questioning are based on scientific and medical studies, not just government or technology firms with a vested interest. I wish I was smarter and had the time to look into this in depth more myself with the info that's out there and that's another reason why I'm behind this Solicitor because she's doing just that https://www.scribd.com/document/460615982/JLC-Note-Re-5G-Health-Impact-Briefings-4-11-19

6G is on it's way from China

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Technology/Race-for-6G-South-Korea-and-China-off-to-early-leads

The density of masts required does seem to increase with every generation (although I've seen it all before so no worries)

"But in terms of range, the transmission distance of 6G base stations will be only 200 meters or less.

This means "we'll need base stations 10 times a population," said Tetsuya Kawanishi, professor at Waseda University in Tokyo."

Japan has about 600,000 base stations, he said, projecting that 6G will require 1 billion nationwide and up to 100 billion globally.

Wait a moment - whats going on with news these days

100 billion 6G stations globally

That's more than 10x more 6G base stations than the worlds population. I'm retiring to bed and Tetsuya Kawanishi can't count.

All of the same arguments were levied at previous stages of mobile development and have been shown to be unfounded. The use of electromagnetic radio frequencies has been in play for decades. We all use TV/Radio and mobile phones.

Chick Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> All my bee's died this year, was that 5G?

Bee Serious but if you are worried you can always do what my friend does to block alien signals influencing her mind and wear a tin foil cap - she says it's for highlights but I've read the conspiracy theories and she's always got it on....

Spartacus Wrote:

> Chick Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > All my bee's died this year, was that 5G?

>

>

> Bee Serious but if you are worried you can always

> do what my friend does to block alien signals

> influencing her mind and wear a tin foil cap - she

> says it's for highlights but I've read the

> conspiracy theories and she's always got it on....

Saul Goodman's brother you see - when someone I worked with said they had the same I was speechless - Do you treat it as real or imagined (I treated it as real as no harm to do so and I can't feel what others feel if I can't relate at all)

Oh it's real johnl, apparently it stops her fillings picking up Russian radio signals and the Alien abductions have subsided since adopting a foil cap.

Mind you she's not all there as she thinks Trump is the Anti-Christ from the Omen films

🙈😱

How do you know? where is your evidence?

I am sick of people making statements based on nothing but ignorance.

Jules-and-Boo Wrote:

> 5G is dangerous for wildlife.

>

> Fact that people are less affected means it

> largely bypasses people's level of interest.

MrsMcC Wrote:

> This is from the website I posted above:

> https://actionagainst5g.org/wp-content/uploads/202

> 0/04/kompetenzinitiative-ev_study_bees-birds-and-m

> ankind_04-08_english.pdf

That paper is 47 pages of conjecture and false-assumption and provides little to no evidence of anything at all. It's also old and has nothing to do with 5G.

My conclusion is that the author's surname is an anagram.

JohnL Wrote:

> How dare you say that about Ulrich Warnke, his

> mate in the Circular Society Carsten Sudhoff will

> tell you what you can do.

🤣