Update: Peaceful Protest For The Inhumane Killing of Foxes

ED Bird

The following post was originally written & is being lead by @Jackie Maloney {https://www.facebook.com/jackie.maloney.505}

"Hi i would like to bring to your attention that a man in East Dulwich has killed a family of foxes, one fox got away and died a terrible death with a trail of blood over 4 gardens 1 cub remaining..... i respect people's options they dislike foxes but to kill the way this man has done i feel is inhuman.... Also i would like to add that the man that shot the foxes told the police it "wasnt a good shot" this is a worry to me as the bullet could pass through the fox and hit something i.e cat dog human ....RSPCA checked the fox over on 28/5/20 two days after it had been shot NO BULLET was found... What this man done has caused a lot of emotional stress to neighbours and they have to live next to him so i am asking if anyone does not agree with this could you please contact me through PM or reply with your comments as we would like to arrange a peaceful protest around the East Dulwich area (social distance)..

I HAVE TO ADD THERE IS MORE TO THIS POST THAT I CAN NOT ADD AT THE MOMENT THAT YOU WILL ALL BE HORRIFIED AT ....WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT I WILL POST....

IF ANYONE IS AGAINST THIS PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO.... TROLLS PLEASE DONT OR I WILL REPORT YOU."

Please contact @Jackie Maloney {https://www.facebook.com/jackie.maloney.505} directly to show your support, provide helpful advice & participate in a peaceful protest, to protect our urban wildlife & keep our community safe! 🦊🌿

- The original post on the EDF facebook page was removed due to being hijacked. Please note that protesting for the protection of animal life does not counterract protests against human life. ALL LIVES MATTER.

- Heather, The Wingless Bird {www.TheWinglessBird.com} [email protected]

If this is the purpose of it being lounged, will you allow me to remove it for you, as it in no way takes from it being a serious & local issue that our community should be made aware of?

Heather, The Wingless Bird

• Administrator
No sorry, it has become a matter of personal safety, and there's potential legal action, therefore we don't want a part of it. There is too much emotional hyperbole for us to properly monitor and moderate, perhaps you can do it on Facebook instead, they have teams of moderators and legal experts.