We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.hensonsecurity.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageEstate Agent recommendations
Posted by twinsmom June 18, 10:27PM

There are lots of properties coming to the market at the moment. How is everyone making a decision on an estate agent? Any recommendations on an agency you have used recently that had great service and sold the property quickly?

messageRe: Estate Agent recommendations
Posted by Froglander June 19, 06:08PM

Iím nothing to do with them, but if you search in here you will find many recommendations for No Flies agency. Yes, itís a weird name. They work from home so no high street premises. Personally ones Iíve had experience of in the past and who Iíd never use again are Wooster & Stock and Ludlow Thompson. Also the one in the corner by the Goose Green roundabout. I think itís really down to the individual you deal with there and how ethical they are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 20, 06:05am by Froglander.

Posted by EPB June 20, 09:45PM

Yes, Iíve heard lots of praise for NoFlies too, which is why I found the other estate agent thread so puzzling

Posted by doogsey June 21, 08:47PM

Froglander Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iíd never use again are Wooster & Stock

Would be interested to hear what your experience was like. As a buyer they always came across well, and they are the agency I was considering selling through.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum