Katie Hopkins Gone

JohnL

mrwb Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Twitter itself needs to be uninvented. It's an

> absolutely awful method of communication.

>

> Very much become a big part of what has gone so

> terribly wrong with our civilization.

Totally agree. And there are so many people more dangerous than KH on Twitter. Bad combination.

? Totally agree. And there are so many people more dangerous than KH on Twitter?.

Springtime, I?m curious too (not being a Twatter user), what names are more dangerous than Katie Hopkins on this social media tool. Or were you just saying it not actually knowing whether it?s true or not ?

I don?t mind either way, but it just seems a weird thing to suggest without backing up, especially when asked.

Hands up everyone - who believs tomdhu genuinely isn't aware of Hopkins and some of the thinsg she's written?

Anyone as anti-eu as tomdhu will be well aware of the online opinions and campaigns

this whole "I voted leave for genuine reasons and shucks gee I don't even know anyone who holds vile opinions" is so disingenuous as to be insulting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4633332/KATIE-HOPKINS-stand-strong-Brexit.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/18/katie-hopkins-russell-bra_n_7091674.html

Hey, relax, hold on a while. I admit I may be a bit of a dinosaur. I go back to before the EU/EEC/ECSC existed and no doubt way before you were even a glint in your mother's eye.

I don't do social media. Don't read the Daily Mail or the Hufington Post and I can honestly say Katie Hopkins has not appeared on my radar. But now you have flagged her up, I shall do a Google.

KidKruger Wrote:

> ? Totally agree. And there are so many people more

> dangerous than KH on Twitter?.

>

> Springtime, I?m curious too (not being a Twatter

> user), what names are more dangerous than Katie

> Hopkins on this social media tool. Or were you

> just saying it not actually knowing whether it?s

> true or not ?

> I don?t mind either way, but it just seems a weird

> thing to suggest without backing up, especially

> when asked.

Bolsonaro, Netanyahu, Trump, Modi, bin Salman, Chinese govt., etc. All scum.

tomdhu Wrote:

> Hey, relax, hold on a while. I admit I may be a

> bit of a dinosaur. I go back to before the

> EU/EEC/ECSC existed and no doubt way before you

> were even a glint in your mother's eye.

>

> I don't do social media. Don't read the Daily Mail

> or the Hufington Post and I can honestly say Katie

> Hopkins has not appeared on my radar. But now you

> have flagged her up, I shall do a Google.

Quite refreshing. Of course we do do social media as we are on this site, but so often it is who gives a frigg what is trending on Twitter

SpringTime Wrote:

> I don't know if Glen's on twitter. He wouldn't be

> in Camp Hopkins though. Too sympathetic.

I just googled her twitter comments and I wished I had followed her on twitter- she needed some support. I knew very little about her as I don't follow any of the rubbish on the anti-social media since the ED has enough to reassure me that the blinkers are still there

tomdhu Wrote:

> Did a Google, and she's not exactly a "looker" is

> she? Could be a bit grim without all the slap on.

She once put on about 4 stone and lost it again to prove that overweight people have themselves to blame.

She then got touchy about the photos of her looking 4 stone heavier.