Data Breach with Southwark Council

MinaBallerina90

Does anyone know who I contact about a breach of personal data within Southwark council? My sister and I have recently made 2 separate complaints to the council with regard to my last post (maggots). On 2 occasions, 2 separate employees have forwarded my details to my sister (one employee included me and one did not).

In the thread that I am not included in, all of my personal details are included and the initial complaint to Helen Hayes was made by myself so why my sister was sent this information. I have responded to the email and asked for the process but this has been ignored and the individual has refused to apologize. The CEO is copied in and has remained silent.

Does anyone know who I contact about this? I do not trust the council with my personal data now as they have also included complaint reference numbers that are completely different to those given to me by the complaints team.

All a bit of a shambles really.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I feel like Southwark council get so much wrong that unless you contact Helen or your Councillor, nothing gets done. The council really needs to be held to account.

The council has finally responded to me and is investigating the matter.

Lets hope they actually respond to me instead of sending my details elsewhere......